Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Thanks ladies! Fab weekend - plenty of chilling, good food and wine! Busy week ahead and struggling to see when I'll get back on plan!

Tonight - five course tasting menu at fab restaurant with my parents (final part of their anniversary celebrations)

Wednesday - friends birthday and her mum has gone into hospital over the weekend so Dave and I are taking her for dinner. Scarlett/Minks - I'm
So sorry but can we reschedule?

Thursday - concert with mum and Grannie - dinner on the hoof!

Friday - girls night - Prezzo

Saturday - SW meet up

Sunday - Muse in London so lots of food and booze!

Monday - champagne brunch at the St Pancras Grand.

Oh dear...my scales will hate me :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is one awesome week you have planned! :D
I reckon you can still make decent choices depending on where you go for dinners etc?!
A tomato based pasta from prezzo (they do a good seafood one if I remember rightly!) and scrambled egg and smoked salmon or something for brunch!
All perfectly manageable and I'm sure will leave your scales smiling! :) xx

Your weekly plan sounds like my idea of heaven!!! :D I'm sure you can make some healthy choices along the way, but really I'd say just enjoy it, those type of weeks don't come along often enough!! x

Wow, what a fabby week you have planned. You might not get back totally on plan but I'm sure you can still make some sensible choices. The main thing is to enjoy the week though! x

What a week, sounds like lots of fun :) I think your scales will be ok with you, your a pro xx

Just enjoy the week, I would, worry about the scales next week :p

Aww you are all so unbelievably lovely! I think I'm going to do the 'just enjoy it' thing - weeks like this don't come 'round very often. Scales this morning showed I'm in the 10s again, but I'm actually not too distressed - I'm still uber close to the 9s so once next Tuesday rolls around, I will be back on it like sonic and target will be mine! :)

Hope you girls all had fab weekends - will try to catch up on diaries soon. Need to organise a new laptop as reading whole days worth of posts on my iPhone is a bit annoying. I was holding off in the hope that the evil burglars might try and sell mine through Cash Converters and I would get it back. That's now looking less likely though...

xx

No probs hun, you've got a super busy week ahead so just see you saturday.
Have a good day sugar xx

Thanks sweety. Next week is crazy times too but let's schedule for the week after if that's ok?xxx

Couldn't resist a bit of a pose in tonight's outfit - my scales may hate me but my mirror definitely loves me a lot more than this time last year!

image-1646005288.jpg

xx

Glad to hear you're keeping well missy! Sounds like you have a lovely week ahead :) xx

Hi I'm here sorry been dipping in and out, can we not do wed? Any day is cool with me, usually Zumba on a Thursday night but can give it a miss one week x

I've got to take a friend out for her bday as her mum is quite poorly and she's down in the dumps. Sorry to be a pain!xx

Hi huni, hope you had a totally fab weekend, sounds like you had lots of fun! Love your dress too, where's it from? Hope you've had a good day xxx

Back