Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Just had my 5 syn pudding then remembered about the 1/2 slice of garlic bread I had at lunch. Damn it damn it damn it! 6 syns should cover it. Takes me 1 over for the day. Will have to be super good this weekend now though. What a numpty I am!

Breakfast - Alpen Light
Lunch - went to farm shop which had a summer festival on! Had a melon ball size scoop of ice cream (1 syn), 1 slice banana dipped in chocolate (2 syns), thimble full of rosé cider (1 syn)
Dinner - peri peri chicken breast (1 syn) with salad and stuffed mushrooms (1 syn breadcrumbs) and HEXA cheese on top.
Followed by Strawberries with a muller light and 1/2 Freddo (2.5 syns)
Have drunk 4 pints of water with lemon today - fingers massively crossed for WI on Monday!!

Breakfast - fried egg (fry light), baked beans, lean bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes
Dinner - smoked salmon omelette with HEXA cheese and salad, approx 6 fries (4 syns?)
Naughties - 3 pink wafers (6 syns), strawberries with 40ml ice cream (4 syns) and 1/2 freddo (2.5

Disappointed at myself for going over my syns this weekend bu not too badly. Not feeling good about WI tomorrow for the first time since I started...

Oh my gosh! 11st 1 this morning! That's 3lbs off again and my Club 10! Gonna try and be so good in south Africa this week to make sure I don't put any of it back on by next week!!

Thanks Caz! I honestly can't believe it! Was showing a 1lb gain up 'til Friday, then avoided the scales all weekend and got 3lbs off this morning! The 10s are so close I can almost touch them! And I'm absolutely determined not to let this South Africa trip screw things up!

Good luck for your WI this week. I'm going to miss Minimins while I'm away! Will have to try and logon when I'm hooked up to the office wifi tomorrow/Wednesday to get my fix!

xx

I lost an 1lb this week which I'm really happy with, if I lost an lb per week between now and the wedding I will have lost 2 1/2 stone which is 1/2 stone over my original target (part one!)

That's fab news! And totally achievable :) I'm looking at about 1lb per week 'til holiday too - would dearly love to get into the 9s by then, but don't want to put too much pressure on myself! Just going to keep sticking to the plan and see how far I can get. Looked at before and after photos this morning and there's a real difference between now and 8 weeks ago which has really good me buzzing for the week ahead. xx

B - Muller Light with strawberries
L - Tomato and Basil Mugshot with salad
D - No idea yet! Will be in the Virgin Lounge at Heathrow so will see what I can get. Will hopefully be able to ask for omelette and salad (HEXA cheese)
Snacks - 2 x Alpen Lights (HEXB), glass of bubbly (compulsory when in the airport lounge, I reckon! - 5 syns)

Hope you have a great trip, I'm trying out green tea with lemon in it this week to see if it helps my losses. Fingers crossed!! xx

Well I'm back! And South Africa was INCREDIBLE! Totally off plan the whole time because we were upgraded per and in flight so I decided the free champagne was too amazing opportunity to pass up! Wasn't the worst with food but didn't get my HEX's in and went over syns on booze. Back on it tomorrow though - have stocked up on super free in lidl so hopefully I haven't done too much damage.

Aww thanks Becks!

Depressingly, the scales from hell are showing +6lbs this morning. Can that be true?! I was only away 3 days! Need to do some major damage limitation before Monday!!!

Right - I think the next 3 days are going to need to be Success Express if I'm going to shift the South Africa weight!

B - Muller Light with lots of strawberries and fresh peaches
L - Mug shot with lots of spinach
D - something Success Express based - maybe veggie curry?

I'm sure 6lb isn't a true reflection, wait till Monday and then see but I'm sure you had a brilliant time!! I'm having a terrible day at work so I bought a crunchie from our sandwich van man but he had an offer on 70p each or 3 for £1 so I got 3 and I've already eaten one and the other two are teasing me!!!!! xx

Hey Caz,

Naughty Crunchies! I've had a nightmare day too, but have managed to only have 1 square of Galaxy (1.5 syns). Damn loss adjusters called about the garage and told me our contents limit for outbuildings was £2500 (value of our claim is £6000!!) so I went mad and called the insurer directly and turns out the loss adjusters had mis read the policy. I was shaking with rage I was so stressed. Total nightmare. Sorry about the little rant there - just had to get it out of my system!

Hope your day gets better my lovely.

xx

Flippin insurance company mess ups! Really hope you get it sorted soon. I only ate one crunchie but the other one is calling out my name. Planned a lovely carbonara for dinner but OH has just informed me he isn't hungry after eating half a duck for lunch (!) So I'm annoyed. I plan all my day food around my evening meal and I'm not cooking it for one!! Grrr!! xx

Boys are such a nightmare aren't they! Your carbonara post inspired me to do veggie lasagne tonight. Sure your dinner will still be yummy :) xx

Friday night
Dinner - veggie lasagne with hexa cheese on top and salad
treat - homemade popcorn (5.5 syns)

Saturday
Lunch - prawn stir fry with 1/2 light naan bread (4.5 syns)
D - small piece steak with a few SW chips and salad
Muller light with banana and hexb all bran golden crunch

Sunday
B - muller light with frozen raspberries and bran flakes (hexb)
L - out for lunch so not sure yet! Probably won't need dinner though and doing wine tasting this afternoon so that takes care of my syns!

Lunch - shared starter of potted ham with pea shoot salad then had lamb rump with potato and ricotta cake nd braised lettuce. Then crime brûlée. And a glass of red. Oh dear! Had n awesome day though. Hope it won't screw me for this week (after the SA trip, is that possible?!)

No dineer needed, though, am still stuffed!

Monday:

B - muller light with mango
Snack - 15g bran flakes (1/2 HEXB)
Lunch - leftover veggie lasagne (1/2 HEXA for cheese)
Then off to a conference so no idea but will take a banana and an Alpen light to keep me going!

Back