Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Well, I was up 1lb in the end. Not bad considering the exploits of the week!

Got a few tricky days ahead at a conference where there will be lots of booze and off-plan food, but I'm going to stick with it as far as I can, mainly trying to do green days so I don't have to worry about superfree, because that's going to be the hard bit!

Argh! Now have to go back to South Africa the week before we go on holiday. So I need to massively step up my weight loss so that I can get below holiday target for SA and allow myself to put on a couple of pounds there and not feel like a whale when we land in Cuba. Although I'll probably look like one after all that flying!!

Right - 9 weeks to go, then. If I can average 2lbs a week, then that'll put me in a brilliant position. Need to be on-plan enough at the conference this week that I can shift the 1lb I've put back on and get me into the tens for next week. Once I'm in the tens, we're in business! :)

1lb U can get that off again easy, that's a really good result for saying you were away from home,

We are away next week going to the in-laws in
London for the week and boy they like the cakes lol, will have to put on mega strong willpower hat lol

How exciting not long till ur holiday bet u can't wait x

Ooh have fun in London! Whereabouts are you staying? I only live 30 mins away on a fast train so I spend so much time there with work, I don't often get to enjoy it as a tourist! It's a fab city though - I'm sure you'll have a great time! If you go to Stratford to see the Olympic Park (and do some shopping at the amazing Westfield!), make sure you go to John Lewis's Olympics department (top floor I think), they've got a viewing platform which lets you see the whole thing. Fab!! And for a syn free meal, try Noshers, ground floor near John Lewis - they do gorgeous smoked salmon and salad.

It's 10 weeks til Cuba this week. I can't wait! Although I've just been told I've got to go to South Africa again the week before (I land from SA on the Wednesday then fly to Cuba on Thursday - gonna be knackered!!!), so I need to crack on with the losses to make sure I'm where I want to be for Cuba. Aiming for 2lbs a week after this week at a conference is over. Think I'm going to be eating Alpen Bars and Mug Shots in my room to avoid the temptation of sandwiches at lunch and canapes in the evening! IF I don't let myself get too hungry, I shouldn't fall off the wagon too much! xx

Quite the jet setter now aren't you lol :)

I had my wedding make-up trial last night, only 10 weeks & 3 days to go, eeeeek!

1lb - could have been much worse from what you said and that will come off in no time.

My weigh in showed I STS which I'm disappointed with but I did go over my syns on a few days. I'm really worried my dress is going to be too big to alter. My first fitting is on 25th August and I'm hoping to be at my first target by then and I may have to stop SW at that point until after the wedding..... xx

Stuart parents live In south east london, yeah we might just nip there to have a look the Olympic stadium. In just looking forward to getting away as our last holiday was In march to Portugal and feels like it was a million years ago lol.

Hi girls, I'm in London at a conference and the wifi is totally rubbish, plus it's been manic with silly late nights so I've hardly been online. Back in the real world as of tomorrow so look forward to catching up then xx

I'm back! But I have no voice, feel like death and fell off the wagon at conference! Very, very late nights drinking far too much with clients. Dread to think what the scales will say when I WI on Monday/Tuesday.

Back on the plan today, albeit in a quiet way as I've totally lost my voice and am coming down with some kind of evil lurgey!

B - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB) and cup of tea
L - Mug Shot
D - TBC!
Snacks - 15g Bran Flakes (1/2 HEXB)

xx

Thanks lovely.

Didn't really eat properly yesterday as feeling rubbish.

2 sweets (2 syns), 2 squares Galaxy (3 syns), Muller light.

Today will start with scrambled eggs with 2 medallions of crispy bacon. After that, who knows!

No eggs in the end yesterday, just a muller light for brekky, then fridge raiders as a snack (2.5) Then lunch at a pub near OH's parents in Dorset. Baked salmon fish cakes with a huge salad (no dressing). Had thin slice of cake at their house (8 syns). Dinner - whole,eal roll (HEXB) with low low (HEXA) toasted - yummy! Had a spoonful of honey at bedtime to try and stop my awful cough - 2 syns?

Not sure what today will bring, food wise but will try to keep the synnage as low as poss!

Yesterday was;

B - muller light with a nectarine
L - SW carbonara garlic bread (1/2 hexb wholemeal roll and 1/2 tsp butter - 2 syns). Hexa Parmesan on top
D - wasn't really hungry after big lunch so had 50ml ice cream (2.5 syns) with lots of strawberries and 1/2 Freddo chopped (2.5 syns)

Today:

B - muller light with nectarine and strawbs
L - mug shot (need to go shopping - cupboards are a bit bare!!)
D - turkey stir fry with peppers, onions and mange tout
Snacks - strawbs, Alpen Light (1/2 hexb), 15g bran flakes (1/2 hexb)

Had a quick measure this morning and have lost more centimetres despite having gained a bit over the last 2 weeks. Fully back on plan now and nothing is going to get in my way! :)

I've been weighing every day (bad Sarah!!) but I'm getting back to my usual Tuesday WIs after the last few weeks of chaos so the official figures will be released tomorrow :)

How was your weekend, lovely? xx

Lol I weigh daily now as well, just can't believe how much you can fluctuate during 7 days!

Had a good but busy weekend thanks, saw a live band on friday, wedding reception saturday then spent yesterday doing washing, housework and watching DVDs.

How about you? Are you feeling better? xx

Weighing daily does my head in. I don't know why I do it, but it's become habit now. I'm currently showing on the scales as 4lbs up on my stats, which is upsetting me greatly as I lose my Club 10! You never know what they'll say on WI day, though, so I've still got hope!

Weekend was good thanks, although my sore throat has turned into a nasty cough so I didn't get much sleep last night (neither did OH, bless him!). Went to see the in-laws in Dorset on Saturday, which was lovely, and gave the house a full on spring clean yesterday. Very satisfying indeed! Not sure the copius amounts of Cillit Bang and bleach used helped my throat though. Lol! xx

I do love my cilit bang.....lol

My hayfever has been terrible since yesterday so I kept the OH awake with my snoring....tee hee!!

Good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure you're in for a good loss :eek:) xx

A 3 hour meeting in a room with the air con on full blast has made me feel massively snuffly and rubbish. So I am consoling myself with a cup of tea and 2 squares of Galaxy (3 syns)

And I've had 2 hot honey and lemons today, each with a tsp of Manuka honey (2 syns)

Last edited:
Back