Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

B - muller light and Alpen light (no sf I know but I'll make up for it later!)
L/d - friends over so OH is cooking a feast! Pulled pork with SW roasties, carrot and bns mash, broccoli and leeks
For afters I've made chocolate pavlova with berries. Will have a much smaller portion than anyone else but it'll definitely max out my syns!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Jury service starts this morning. Actually a little nervous and not helped by the fact the trains are all messed up. Anyway, wasn't sure of facilities so have only brought brekkie with me - Alpen light and banana and having a cup of earl grey as we speak. Am hoping I can get a jacket spud or salad at lunchtime - we shall see.

WI at 10st 5 this morning. not as good as the scales showed on Friday but I'll happily take a 2lb loss from last week as it keeps my 2st shiny and healthy BMI!

Ive only just registered on here but have been looking at diaries for a while and have followed yours, and i think youve done fanastic :) xx

Aww thanks Stacey, thats so lovely of you. I'm on my phone so can't see stats but good luck with your SW journey :) xx

Jury service thats so exciting, hope you get a juicy case! :D
What did you end up with for lunch?
x

Stacey - that's fab, well done! Sw is totally amazing.

Nellolou - not very exciting case but at least I'm on one - all that waiting about today was driving me nuts! Had jacket spud with beans, cheese and salad for lunch. Was yum! Also had a cookie in the afternoon so no more syns for me today! Gonna take my own lunch tomorrow - chicken salad :)

On a case today to thankfully no waiting around. We're also in an annexe of the court away from the restaurant so no temptation!

Green day
B - alpen light and a banana
L - mugshot with tomatoes, spinach, peppers and hexa cheese. Muller light.
d - stir fry with chicken (hexb2) mange tout, onions, peppers, mushrooms
Snacks - Alpen light. Hexa2 warm milk with 3 pink wafers (6 syns)

Last edited:
Hope it's going well today! X

Thanks hun. Pretty interesting day today although it's all kicking off at work while I'm not there! Trying not to let it stress me out though.

Had a great day food wise - taking in my mugshot (pre made up with veggies so it was a bit like a pasta salad) was brilliant for helping me resist cookie related temptation!

Hope you've had a good day?xx

B - Alpen Light and a banana
L - Mug Shot with tomatoes, peppers, celery and spring onions topped with 1/2 hexa cheese
D - chicken stuffed with 1/2 hexa philly light with mash, leeks, spinach and peas. Yum yum yum!
Snacks - Alpen light. Milky Way (5 syns)

Last edited:
Was feeling a bit down this morning because I'm still trying to shift the gains of my booze fuelled week off plan (only 1lb to go now) so thought I'd get the tape measure out as I haven't had a measure for ages - the inches stopped moving for a whole. I've just added up my losses since I started SW and I've lost 89cm overall! I've lost some 25cm off my waist - its totally frightening!!

Need to keep in mind how far I've come and not get disheartened by the fact I won't hit target by Christmas like I planned.

you've done really well and the inch loss is amazing. Your so good at getting back on plan, do you have much planned for the weekend to stand in your way? xx

Thanks hun! Unfortunately yes - down to Dorset Friday eve for a friend's 30th but going for mexican so should be able to make decent choices. Then having a festive meal at another friends on Saturday. Will try and max up the super free and avoid pudding! Hoping to be back at 10.3 on Monday! xx

Miss_Corset said:
Thanks hun! Unfortunately yes - down to Dorset Friday eve for a friend's 30th but going for mexican so should be able to make decent choices. Then having a festive meal at another friends on Saturday. Will try and max up the super free and avoid pudding! Hoping to be back at 10.3 on Monday! xx

You can def do it! And it's all nice reasons so enjoy yourself. I haven't had Mexican for ages, fajitas!!!! :) xx

Thanks lovely ladies! Just been checking Friday nights menu and there's a fab, super low syn blackened tuna salad which I'm gonna go for. Om nom a nom! Gonna allow myself a couple of g&ts too :)

Ohh that does sound nice, I'm out on Friday and get to choose the restaurant think I may see if there is a Mexican we can try x

Back