Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Re: Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

I'm on slimming world I'm afraid. I could never do food replacement - it wouldn't teach me better eating habits. Good luck though :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Snap!

How you feeling this morning sugar? Xx

Snap!

How you feeling this morning sugar? Xx

Rubbish honey, but thanks for checking in on me. Am curled up in bed with a coconut muller light and a pint of squash..oh, and a very purry cat to cuddle!

Can't believe the change in the weather!! Lets hope it's nice again by the weekend!

Hope you're hump day flies by xx

do you have any before and after pics

Yep, there's a thread in the slimming world inspirational photos thread called 'just the first step...' That has some in. Plus there are some in my diary :) x

image-2189475064.jpg

Hey sniffler!
How you feeling? Have you tried hot squash...that always soothes a sore throat for me!

Where do you get your coconut mullers hun? I've looked everywhere but cant find them and they sound delish!
Xxx

Hello my lovely! Feeling pretty naff but we have tickets to see Eddie Izzard tonight so need to pull myself together for that!

How's your day going?

I got the coconut Greek ones from tesco and they are totally lush - highly recommended :) xxx

Aww hope you're feeling better soon! Xx

So, food for today is green:

B - coconut muller Greek (1/2 syn) with melon, cherries and raspberries
L - fried eggs and SW cheesy chips (hexa)
D - (thank heavens for frozen leftovers!!) quorn shepherds pie with peas
Snackage - might make up some popcorn (6 syns) to take to Eddie Izzard tonight? Will see how I feel. If I can't be bothered, I'll take hexb1 bran flakes and hexb2 alpen lights to nibble on

Last edited:
Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

Hello! I've just subscribed after reading your diary. I've got about three stone to do and I am going to take it easy. You look fabulous. :)

Hello! I've just subscribed after reading your diary. I've got about three stone to do and I am going to take it easy. You look fabulous. :)

Thank you so much Katie!! Good luck with your journey! Have you started a diary?x

Just started one.... I'm a bit nervous. It felt quite good to get it out!

Mine has really helped me stay on track and the support from here is SO amazing! Are you going to group or doing it from home?x

I'm going to group. I've failed miserably on my own previously. The consultant seems lovely and she explained it really clearly. Spent ages with me!

Back