Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Thanks all!

Feeling much better thanks Nat. Eddie Izzard was fab tonight - totally cheered me up! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well, today is my SW (and Minimins!) anniversary! What a year it has been! I've had some amazing holidays, traveled plenty with work, drunk lots of bubbly and yet, thanks to the wonders of SW, I've lost 2st 6lbs! Yes, I would like to have done it quicker, but this pace as proved to me that I can keep the weight off. Now I'm just a couple of pounds, and a bit of toning from taarget. Whoop whoop!!

You amazing ladies have been incredible over the last year - I have never stuck to a diet before in my life, and don't think I would have stuck to SW without your help! So a HUGE thank you to all of you :heartpump:

So, food today...EE I think.

B - Coconut Muller Greek (1/2 syn) with banana and cherries (I'm LOVING frozen cherries at the mo - delish!)
L - HEXB multigrain ryvita with 1/2 HEXA Philly Light and 2 Linda McCartney red onion sausages, tomatoes and whatever else is in the fridge. Melon. 2 sponge fingers (2 syns)
D - SW carbonara with onions, mushrooms and bacon (ff fromage frais with 1 egg yolk for the sauce) topped with 1/2 HEXA parmesan
Snackage - Reece's Peanut Butter Cup (4.5 syns)

Last edited:
Re: Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

Well, today is my SW (and Minimins!) anniversary! What a year it has been! I've had some amazing holidays, traveled plenty with work, drunk lots of bubbly and yet, thanks to the wonders of SW, I've lost 2st 6lbs! Yes, I would like to have done it quicker, but this pace as proved to me that I can keep the weight off. Now I'm just a couple of pounds, and a bit of toning from taarget. Whoop whoop!!

You amazing ladies have been incredible over the last year - I have never stuck to a diet before in my life, and don't think I would have stuck to SW without your help! So a HUGE thank you to all of you :heartpump:

Happy anniversary babes!! What an achievement over the last year for you. Not only fab weight loss but also having a life at the same time, such a good balance of lifestyle. You will be at target and toned before you know it!

So glad to have found this site and meet people like you who make this journey so much better/easier/fun. Have a fabulous day xxx

Happy anniversary babes!! What an achievement over the last year for you. Not only fab weight loss but also having a life at the same time, such a good balance of lifestyle. You will be at target and toned before you know it!

So glad to have found this site and meet people like you who make this journey so much better/easier/fun. Have a fabulous day xxx

Aww thanks Minks! You are top of my 'inspiring people' list - whenever I have a wobble, I look at how far you've come and it drags me back on track! :) xx

Happy anniversary!! You've done amazingly well, and I agree with MinkyDinky, you've managed to stick to plan while still having a life - that's the way to do it!

Happy slimming anniversary - its been lovely having you and all your encouragment on my thread this last year. x

You have done so well and had fun and lived your life along the way xx

Happy Anniversary!! and to echo everyone else- love the hair, it really suits you! :) I'm too attached to my long hair though, it won't be goig anywhere fast lol! xx

Happy SW birthday lovely one!
I've only been following you on the journey since Jan...but you've certainly kept me motivated and enthused and positive when the going gets tough. You've done so brillilantly well and, as you've said, proven that you can have a life, change your lifestyle and still lose weight. SW for Life! :) xxx

Oh and love the hair too....looking forward to seeing it in the flesh on 25th! xxx

Thanks lovely lady! I can't wait to meet you too! It will be fab if the weather is like this and we can all picnic in the sunshine! xxx

Hi lovely, how are you feeling now? Your hair looks lovely, your very pretty!
Happy SW birthday, well done on your amazing loss so far, you should be so proud of yourself, you look amazing!!! Not long to go until target now either xxx

Hi lovely, how are you feeling now? Your hair looks lovely, your very pretty!
Happy SW birthday, well done on your amazing loss so far, you should be so proud of yourself, you look amazing!!! Not long to go until target now either xxx

Thanks so much, Jade! I'm feeling tonnes better today, thanks. Still having quite a lazy day...just pottering 'round the house and getting some errands sorted :) xx

Congrats on your SW anniversary! Just over a year for me this time as well. You have done so well and must feel great to be so close to target!

Your hair looks fab by the way!

Back