Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Re: Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

Just tried a warm SB muffin - tastes like soggy shreddies :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just seen this... the flavour does 'develop' the longer its left and when cool its better. My banana was pretty ripe so stronger in taste/smell. Did you put a topping on? Mine was lush this morning if I'm completely honest! Xx

just having a wee nosey through your diary....hope you don't mind ;) lol x

Just seen this... the flavour does 'develop' the longer its left and when cool its better. My banana was pretty ripe so stronger in taste/smell. Did you put a topping on? Mine was lush this morning if I'm completely honest! Xx

Yep they're definitely better cooler - just had one on its own but will top it with some Philly/toffee muller later :) xx

Hamper all ready for Mum & Dad's ruby wedding anniversary this weekend :) Think I got just a smidgen carried away, but it's nice to spoil them!

image-1993816125.jpg

Ahh thats lovely, whats in it then or has that already been posted?xx

Nope, I only got most of it today!
40th anniversary rose bush
A newspaper from the day they got married
Red poppy seeds/bulbs
Red vase
Red crumble dish
Millie's cookie cake
Box of their favourite chocs
Photo of them the year they got married, framed
Make up for mum
Purse for mum
Red trimmed socks for dad
Aftershave for dad
Some of their fave magazines
A Shakespeare book (the clue that we are sending them to Stratford upon Avon next weekend)
And some spending money for their weekend

I think that's it!xx

Awe love everything you got them and it looks amazing! Sure they'll be chuffed :) xx

Aw you are so creative at making presents! x

Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

Wow that's amazing Kam sure they will be delighted :)

Starting point - 15 4.5
Goal 1 - 14's

We got burgled last night :( luckily they discarded my handbag and it's contents in the garden but they got my laptop (containing every photo I've ever taken) and some booze and the Xbox games and controllers. Total and utter expletives. What a day...xx

Oh god you poor thing! :( Huge big hugs! That's awful about the photos, hope they catch the b*stards and get your laptop back to you xxx

Back