Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Oh my god, so sorry :( sending hugs your way xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're all so lovely. Thank you for letting me let off steam.

We were so lucky considering. Wish I could get the photos back, but we are both ok and that's the main thing. The last year had been one thing after another - I hate feeling this miserable but I just feel like I must have done something really bad in a past life :( xxx

Awww Sarah, I'm so sorry :( what a shock for you.... Look after yourself and your other half today and take some time to get over what's happened. Have the police provided someone for you to talk too? Xx

You guys are so amazing. Thank you so much.

Have been out at mum and dads for a while and just come home and it feels horrible. Going out for dinner and drinks tonight so hopefully I'll sleep ok! Hope the little fcukwit gets alcohol poisoning from drinking our vodka and falls down a very deep hole!!! xx

Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

So sorry to hear your house was broken into. Little b@stards!

I've just read the past 10 pages or so in your diary. Congrats on getting into the 9's. Loving your new work dresses. Can't eat to go on a big shopping spree.

I was looking at your before/after pics. I don't honk you looked older in the before's but you look so much younger in the after pics. Well done on your loss over the past year. x

I've just read the past 10 pages or so in your diary. Congrats on getting into the 9's. Loving your new work dresses. Can't eat to go on a big shopping spree.

I was looking at your before/after pics. I don't honk you looked older in the before's but you look so much younger in the after pics. Well done on your loss over the past year. x

Hey hun, thanks so much for your kind words on all accounts :D I'll go and find your diary tomorrow and catch up on your journey.

I've managed to stay on plan today. Almost ended up in maccy d's but there was a queue for the drive thru so we went to sainsburys cafe and had jacket spud with beans and cheese with a water. Had 3 biccies with a cuppa at mums but didn't eat anything til 2pm so sure it balances out. Our lovely neighbour has now invited us out for dinner and drinks to take our mind off things. So this is where it goes off plan! We're going to a Mediterranean restaurant so there will be tapas and sangria! Not going to worry as I STS this morning anyway and I'm off plan for the 'rents anniversary tomorrow. So back on it Monday to clear the final 3lbs.

Thank you so much to all you lovely ladies for your support today. You've made me smile on a really dark day. Hope you all have lovely evenings. Sorry I haven't caught up on any of your diaries, but I'll try and do that tomorrow!xxx

Re: Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

Awww how sweet of them. Hope you have a great evening to cheer you guys up. And I think under the circumstances a night off plan is a ok in my eyes :) xxx

A night off plan sounds just what the doctor ordered, have a lovely time. So sweet of your neighbours xx

Hope you have a nice evening out Sarah :) xx

Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

Omg, look at the typos! Blooming iPhone keyboard, always making a fool of me.

Thanks girls. Lovely meal of tapas and paella and 2 jugs of sangria. Now back home for an early night and hopefully sleep xxxx

Back