Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Re: Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

I'm just about to update my stats to stop me living in denial. This is going to be depressing... :( xx

Oh jeez...that takes me into overweight BMI again. That's horrible...feel like I've massively let myself down. It's so silly - I've been gorging myself for no good reason. I could have been at target and instead I feel a bit like I'm starting again. Damn and blast.

Well, I suppose there's no point beating myself up. I'm back on plan now...I have 6 weeks to get back into the 9s ready for my birthday and it's all going to be fine!

Its not depressing - its eye opening! So frigging easy for the lbs to jump back on (the little bar stewards!) and what seems like a lot of work to get them off!
The great thing is that it defo has seemed to spur you into gear because this is the most you've posted probably all week! It'll help you focus and the little ditty you put up is so true.

I'm hoping for a 2lb loss tomorrow which will give me 8.5 to go to target so it seems like a few of us have the same we want to lose for various reasons/dates. I reckon we can gee each other along and get there together? A little healthy competition between us gals ;) xx

Welcome back! :) as depressing as the extra lbs may seem, we've all been there. Now time to knuckle down again as you say! I'm yet to brave the scales post hol! Food sounds yummy today- right up my street! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its not depressing - its eye opening! So frigging easy for the lbs to jump back on (the little bar stewards!) and what seems like a lot of work to get them off!
The great thing is that it defo has seemed to spur you into gear because this is the most you've posted probably all week! It'll help you focus and the little ditty you put up is so true.

I'm hoping for a 2lb loss tomorrow which will give me 8.5 to go to target so it seems like a few of us have the same we want to lose for various reasons/dates. I reckon we can gee each other along and get there together? A little healthy competition between us gals ;) xx

It's on like Pokemon! ;) xx

Omg SW food is amazing! Made a veggie curry in the end - a few potatoes, green peppers, peas and onions. Beyond delish!!! Inhaled it before I could take a photo - was starving!

Have lovely evenings girlies xx

Welcome back!! Wow @ the birthday weekend - that is an AMAZING way to welcome in your 30s!! :D Fab incentive to get those pesky pounds vanished! :D xx

Thanks sweety. How's it going?xx

Everything's good here thanks, am on holiday countdown - 11 days before I have to bare all in a bikini! :D How's the first few days of getting back on plan going? xx

What a fantastic 30th birthday celebration!!!!

Mine is next month, nothing as exotic as that though! I can't believe I'm nearly 30 though, bah. Lol.

It's crazy isn't it! I can't believe it either! I got ID'd buying prosecco the other week so I'm hoping j still don't look it! Lol xx

Everything's good here thanks, am on holiday countdown - 11 days before I have to bare all in a bikini! :D How's the first few days of getting back on plan going? xx

Ooh you lucky thing! Sure you will look stunning! It was day 1 of my 6 week challenge yesterday and it went really well. Long may this motivation last! :) xx

Morning lovely ladies!

I'm pleased to report 10.5 on the scales this morning, so a little tiptoe in the right direction!

Went to a friends for coffee last night and resisted doughnuts! She made an iced coffee (hexa) and I had an Alpen light (1/2hexb2). Was lovely to catch up.

EE day today;
B - muller light, strawbs and raspberries. HEXB bran flakes to nibble on.
L - mug shot with salad and 1/2 hexa laughing cow
D - pork mince with mushrooms and noodles (ken hom recipe - amazing...if I can remember it!) - 1 syn for sesame oil
Snacks - Tiny sliver of cake made by a colleague with some yummy strawberries (It was very small, so based on the size of the cupcakes I make, and their synnage, I'm gonna go with 7 syns). Banana. Raspberries with 3 syns choc Philly.

Have super days everyone!xx

Last edited:
Having a red day tomorrow so have a spare hexb to play with - overnight oats are going in the fridge right now! Whoop whoop :) xx

image-3656870594.jpg

Hurrah for red days :)

So, my plan for tomorrow is:
B - overnight oats (vanilla muller, hexb1 oats, raspberries)
L - hexb2 ryvita with hexa Philly light, bacon medallions and tomatoes
D - steak, bns chips and salad
Snacks - banana mini mars ice cream (4 syns - if I can find them in tesco!)

Now that is a good food day!! xx

Hurrah for red days :)

So, my plan for tomorrow is:
B - overnight oats (vanilla muller, hexb1 oats, raspberries)
L - hexb2 ryvita with hexa Philly light, bacon medallions and tomatoes
D - steak, bns chips and salad
Snacks - banana mini mars ice cream (4 syns - if I can find them in tesco!)

Now that is a good food day!! xx

Now that IS a good food day! Might pop in and share it all with you! :) xx

That is a good food day tomorrow! Nom nom :D xx

Mmm I want your menu for today to just turn up at my door! :D

Lol! You're all more than welcome to join me for foodage today :)

Overnight oats are a bit of a revelation! Loving them so far - they taste really biscuity. Hopefully they'll keep me going 'til lunchtime! Think the people at work think I'm a bit odd eating out of a jar, but I think it's cute!

So looking forward to my food today. Om nom a nom!! :) Still 10.5 on the scales today, but that's ok - I'm not expecting overnight miracles! lol

Happy hump day, all! It's now downhill to what looks like a stunning weekend!

xx

Last edited:
Back