Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Intrigued by your overnight oats, is it just porridge oats mixed with a muller and put in the fridge overnight (sorry if that's a stupid question!) x

Not a silly question at all, honey! I would have said the same last week. I'm on instagram and loads of people have been putting pics of them up so I thought I'd give it a go! I mixed HEXB porridge oats with a vanilla Muller Light and topped with raspberries. The combinations are obviously endless - I'm definitely going to be trying more on green/red days when I have an extra HEXB to play with. I put mine in a Kilner jar, because I had one to hand, but you can do it in a glass or a bowl or tupperware or whatever.

One I saw this morning was toffee Muller Light with a banana and a sprinkling of cinnamon. That looked delish! Having an EE day tomorrow as there is leftover pork stir fry in the fridge from last night, but might do another red day on Friday so I'll try another flavour and let you know what it's like! xx

Are the overnight oats just the same as magic porridge then? Lovely stuff! :)

Are the overnight oats just the same as magic porridge then? Lovely stuff! :)

I've actually never tried magic porridge as the name didn't really appeal. But for some reason overnight oats sounded nicer! Yeah they must be the same thing? I was super impressed! xx

Yeah they're just the same! :giggle: love it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today's red day ended up as:

B - overnight oats (vanilla muller, hexb1 oats, raspberries)
L - hexb2 ryvita with hexa Philly light, bacon medallions and tomatoes
D - steak topped with bacon, 1/2 hexa2 cheddar, syn free bbq sauce, bns chips and salad
Snacks - banana. Affogato (50ml carte d'or light - 2 syns topped with a shot of decaf espresso and 1 square of Lindt dark choc (3 syns)

I flipping love SW!!!!xx

image-1686711689.jpg

image-2008819473.jpg

image-3541508843.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

Today's red day ended up as:

B - overnight oats (vanilla muller, hexb1 oats, raspberries)
L - hexb2 ryvita with hexa Philly light, bacon medallions and tomatoes
D - steak topped with bacon, 1/2 hexa2 cheddar, syn free bbq sauce, bns chips and salad
Snacks - banana. Affogato (50ml carte d'or light - 2 syns topped with a shot of decaf espresso and 1 square of Lindt dark choc (3 syns)

I flipping love SW!!!!xx

View attachment 98470

View attachment 98471

View attachment 98484

Agreed!!! Xx

Right then, plan for Thursday - EE day

B - Toffee muller light
L - leftover pork with noodles
D - out with the 'rents to Beefeater. Paprika chicken (2 syns for oil) with jacket spud and salad with no dressing
Snacks - banana. Raspberry jelly with cranberries. Jelly sweets (0.5 syns for all jelly goodness!) Bran flakes (hexb) latte (hexa)

Right then, plan for Thursday - EE day

B - Toffee muller light
L - leftover pork with noodles
D - out with the 'rents to Beefeater. Paprika chicken (2 syns for oil) with jacket spud and salad with no dressing
Snacks - banana. Raspberry jelly with cranberries. Jelly sweets (0.5 syns for all jelly goodness!) Bran flakes (hexb) latte (hexa)

Tomorrow's food sounds yummy and good thinking to forward plan your dinner out. Enjoy! x

Tomorrow's food sounds yummy and good thinking to forward plan your dinner out. Enjoy! x

Thanks hun :) xx

Another day with no movement on the scales. Can't work out why they're not budging just a smidge. They will in good time though, I'm sure. Patience is a virtue...

And grr...my jelly sweets didn't set properly! They taste nice and are the texture of normal jelly, but you can't pick them up! Clearly not enough gelatine! Might try again over the weekend...xx

Last edited:
B - Toffee muller light, Bran flakes to nibble on (hexb)
L - leftover pork with noodles (yum yum yum!)
Snacks - banana. Raspberry jelly with cranberries. Jelly sweets (0.5 syns for all jelly goodness!), latte (hexa), raspberry cream biscuit (4 syns)

Shouldn't really have had the biscuit, but came out of a bit of an annoying meeting can was craving something sweet to have with my cup of tea! It's fine within syns but means I can't really justify a mouthful of a colleagues homemade birthday lemon drizzle cake this afternoon!

Back