Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

No being on your own in an unfamiliar place prob won't help. Poor thing, hopefully she will be home tomorrow then! Glad it's all back to normal now, suppose the pressure had to release somewhere, never thought of that before!

So yes, I picked myself up off the metaphorical floor after the shock of weighing in at 10.1 only to slip over on the kitchen floor. What a donut I am! Bashed my left knee and right wrist quite badly so now at work feeling quite sore and shaken. And quite silly too!!

I'm so hoping that scales result lasts! We're staying with friends for the weekend so I was planning to WI on Saturday morning anyway - would love that result!! Makes me feel much closer to my sub-10st birthday target with 4 weeks to go.

Anyway, going to be super good today in advance of wine tasting tonight. As we're only tasting am expecting to have the equiavlent of 2 glasses (10 syns) plus am taking some Special K cracker crisps (think it's 21 for 5 syns, but will check when I count them out!).

B - Muller Light with strawberries
L - Homemde pea and mint soup with 3 x black pepper Ryvita (HEXB1) and Philly Light (HEXA1). Carrot batons and 2 syns humous.
D - Mushroom curry with rice
Snacks - banana, Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB2)
Syns - 2 Percy Pigs (4 syns), wine!

Last edited:
Re: Goodbye chunky dunking, hello skinny dipping!

Amazing hun!! Its flying off you! Reckon its the soup? As I said to Ging, you have got it in my head about this soup so I'm so going to be making a batch this weekend!

Hope you're ok and the bashing after falling off the scales doesn't leave any nasty bruising xxx

Aww thanks hun. I didn't fall over as a result of the scales - lol - I weighed in the bathroom and later fell over in the kitchen. What a plonker! My knee is absolutely throbbing but I've taken some ibuprofen so I'm sure it'll be fine. I've already got 2 big bruises on that leg after having an argument with one of our solid wood patio chairs last weekend, so this one will just add to the collection! I'm gonna need some serious fake tan if I'm gonna get my legs out this weeked or I'll look like a right weirdo!!

No idea what's caused the drop - I'd been getting really cross about being stuck at 10.4 so it was a huge shock to see 10.1 this morning. Wonder if it had been water retention too? I'd been drinking tonnes of water as it's been so hot and wonder if my body had been hanging on to it?

Deffo make the soup though - it's delish, and super easy! I've really been enjoying it. It goes especially well with the black pepper ryvita and a bit of philly. Om nom nom - looking forward to lunchtime!

Have a great day hun xx

Was totally starving so ran down to little Tesco downstairs and got some carrot batons and low fat hummus. Going to account 2 syns for hummus as I wont have the whole tub.

I'm just like Minks, I can't wait to make the soup. Might even make it this weekend actually :) do you make it often? You have had it all week and I'm surprised it's lasted so I'm thinking it's a few batches maybe?

Is your mushroom curry just the recipe you gave me but just with loads of mushrooms? Or is there other veg? Maybe it's an entirely different recipe. It sounds nice. You should try the syn-free onion bhajis, they are so good!

Hope your nana gets out of hospital really soon love xxx

Hey hun.

It's just one big batch and it's lasted fine - I tasted some this morning to check! Just kept it sealed in tupperware and it's all good. It's super quick to make though, so you could do it in smaller batches.

Yep, mushroom curry is my old faithful recipe but with a green pepper and a shed-load of mushrooms instead of meat. Just because we had a load of veg in the fridge and no meat! Lol. Hopefully Grannie is coming out of hospital today so will be going straight from work to help my mum pick her up and no idea how long it'll take so will be handy to just warm it through and stir through some fat free yog just before serving.

Then at 8pm we're off to some friends to do this wine tasting. Hopefully that'll be fun too - and I won't have to drink too much wine because I'm really conscious of synnage after my brilliant result on the scales this morning!

Hope your week is going well my lovely xx

You've changed your thread name! :)

NICE WORK on the scales although not so good about the knee..you donut! Blimey, 10.1 is brill...you'll be in those 9s v soon I'm sure! I'd like to think the soup just take some credit...but it hasn't worked like that on me so not convinced it can haha!

Have a wonderful time at the wine tasting! Do you know what you're trying?! Are you free styling or is someone doing it professionally? A friend of mine runs her own business doing it and its so fascinating! Enjoy! :) xxx

You've changed your thread name! :)

NICE WORK on the scales although not so good about the knee..you donut! Blimey, 10.1 is brill...you'll be in those 9s v soon I'm sure! I'd like to think the soup just take some credit...but it hasn't worked like that on me so not convinced it can haha!

Have a wonderful time at the wine tasting! Do you know what you're trying?! Are you free styling or is someone doing it professionally? A friend of mine runs her own business doing it and its so fascinating! Enjoy! :) xxx

Thanks chick! Our friends invited us - it was a professional one they got free with something. Ended up ordering 4 bottles - damn expensive but very nice. I resisted ALL the nibbles! So only have to found 8 syns for the equivalent of 2 small glasses of vino. Still just in syns for the day. Hurrah. Praying the scales are still my friends tomorrow!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Love the new diary title, bring on the dirty thirties, I'm loving mine! :D

xx

Morning ladies!

Scales not quite so kind this morning at 10.2. Ugh...so confusing! Guess I did use all my syns yesterday. Will be better today :)

Feeling odd today - think I might have hayfever for the first time in my life - scratchy throat, sneezy, blocked ears. Can you get it for the first time at 30??

Anyway, working from home today, which is good, so I'm on the sofa with my laptop trying to concnetrate! Cheeky bit of Jezza K on in the background!

Probably EE day today as we might go out with my parents for dinner.

B - Muller light with mango
L - Omelette with peppers, baby corn, spring onions and HEXA mozerella. Yum!
D - Out in Brighton with my parents - planning on grilled fish with salad (2 syns for oil)
Snacks - strawberries, banana, chocolate eclair (13 syns but worth every one, I reckon!!), 2 x Alpen Lights (HEXB)

Last edited:
Morning ladies!

Scales not quite so kind this morning at 10.2. Ugh...so confusing! Guess I did use all my syns yesterday. Will be better today :)

Feeling odd today - think I might have hayfever for the first time in my life - scratchy throat, sneezy, blocked ears. Can you get it for the first time at 30??

Anyway, working from home today, which is good, so I'm on the sofa with my laptop trying to concnetrate! Cheeky bit of Jezza K on in the background!

Probably EE day today as we might go out with my parents for dinner.

B - Muller light with mango
L - Mug Shot with peppers and tomatoes topped with 1/2 HEXA cheese
D - TBC!
Snacks - strawberries, banana, chocolate eclair (13 syns but worth every one, I reckon!!)

Haha I love a sneaky bit of WFH Jezza!! :)

Technically you're 29... ;) but yes you can get it at any time....sometimes it just weirdly comes and goes!

Eclair sounds yum! Enjoy every bite!
xxx

Had my eclair. It was beyond yummy!!

Went to lovely fish restaurant for dinner. Had grilled lemon sole with salad. Lush and syn free!

10.2 again this morning. Unless by some miracle I'm angelic whilst we're down there tonight and tomorrow, that'll be official WI. Another 2 off so halfway to 8lb target. Whoop whoop

Have already done 2 hours of housework, 2 loads of washing and about to cut the grass so at least got some body magic in too. Have had an Alpen light to tide me over then will have some brunch of some description when Dave gets back from his ride. Maybe egg, baked beans and a 1/2 syn sausage. Yum! BBQ with friends tonight to planning on a steak with salad and a few glasses of prosecco.

Hope everyone has gorgeous weekends planned xx

10.2 again this morning. Unless by some miracle I'm angelic whilst we're down there tonight and tomorrow, that'll be official WI. Another 2 off so halfway to 8lb target. Whoop whoop

Have already done 2 hours of housework, 2 loads of washing and about to cut the grass so at least got some body magic in too. Have had an Alpen light to tide me over then will have some brunch of some description when Dave gets back from his ride. Maybe egg, baked beans and a 1/2 syn sausage. Yum! BBQ with friends tonight to planning on a steak with salad and a few glasses of prosecco.

Hope everyone has gorgeous weekends planned xx

Your making me feel guilty about house work now ;) must get up and do some myself! Have a lovely day hun xxx

Your making me feel guilty about house work now ;) must get up and do some myself! Have a lovely day hun xxx

Lol. Sorry! The boy was getting up to go on a ride and I thought if I didn't do it early, it wouldn't get done. Haven't actually got round to cutting the grass yet - I'm enjoying my sun bathing too much!

Hope it's just as sunny and gorgeous where you are chick xx

Wow, what a scorcher! Have been in the garden Aimee 9.30 - bliss!!

B - Alpen light (1/2 hexb)
L - muller light, banana, strawberries
D - BBQ - steak and salad?
Synnage - prosecco!

Off to Henley to see friends soon - cant wait for a chilled out afternoon/eve of eating, drinking and catching up :) xx

Back