Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Thank you :) am sure there will be ups and downs but will keep an accurate record and remember why I am doing it!

It's useful for identifying good trends too e.g. If you have a great loss it can help you see why so you can do it again!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gosh, I haven't slept again. I really am rubbish at sleeping without Dave here! He's home at 3.30 - can't wait! I've got some well done balloons ready to take to the airport. Hope he won't be too embarrassed! Lol.

Not sure what he will want to do about food today but I might plan on another red day? It'll start with a muller light and some melon, anyway. After that, we'll just have to see!

Looks like it's going to be a gorgeous Sunday. I've got to get the car washed, do some gardening and change the bed, but I shall definitely find time for a bit of a chill too. Yesterday was just a bit nuts. No wonder I'm sleepy. Lol!

Hope everyone has gorgeous Sundays planned xx

Ooh I'm a good girlfriend sometimes - I've just turned our lounge into a Tour de France fan park! Champagne, truffles, Tour de France maps on the wall, union flag hanging off the curtain pole. Off to waitrose at 10 to get yummy meats and cheeses. Hopefully his flight will be on time so we'll be home to watch the start of the final stage at 4.30 :)

So today will be a red day:
Lunch/dinner - hexb x 2 ryvita, hexa x 2 variety of cheeses weighed into 15g portions so I feel like I'm getting plenty, ham, chicken pieces, smoked salmon? Tomatoes, cucumber and carrot batons, grapes, maybe figs? Basically a big old sw friendly buffet!!
Synnage - champagne! 15 syns.

Last edited:
He's home! He was so surprised to see me with balloons and banners at the airport and just as surprised by the Tour de France themed lounge and dinner :)

image-2453395560.jpg

Ugh...awake already! I sleep SO badly when Dave isn't here. It's so annoying! My crazy mum always does had tesco shop at silly o'clock on a Saturday morning so I'm going to go and help her. Pointless laying here not being asleep!

In other news, scales say 10.0 this morning! So if I can behave over the weekend, then that's another 2lbs off. I wonder what I'd have to do to tip the balance into the 9s? Never mind that though, I just need to stick to plan and when it's meant to happen, it will. If that could be Monday though, that really would be immense!!

I'm so excited about having a long weekend too. I know it'll fly by, but still.

Have great Saturdays everyone!xxx

Did you get up at 5am on a Saturday morning? My God that's crazy! Hope you slept longer this morning? Xx

It's lovely to have him home. Still feels very slightly odd but I think we are both absolutely shattered! Have stuck to plan and only syns today have been: 2 large glasses of bubbly - 10 syns. 2 slices if chorizo - 3 syns. 1 mini meringue - 1 syn. Huge celebrations but no falling off the wagon :)

How's your weekend been sweety?xx

It's lovely to have him home. Still feels very slightly odd but I think we are both absolutely shattered! Have stuck to plan and only syns today have been: 2 large glasses of bubbly - 10 syns. 2 slices if chorizo - 3 syns. 1 mini meringue - 1 syn. Huge celebrations but no falling off the wagon :)

How's your weekend been sweety?xx

You might get s chance to talk before bed or tomorrow? Be nice to start the week off on a better note. Well done for not going off plan. You are doing amazingly.

My weekend was great. Went out last night and we had such a good night. Makes me want to do it more often. Love him so much!! Just winding down now :)

You might get s chance to talk before bed or tomorrow? Be nice to start the week off on a better note. Well done for not going off plan. You are doing amazingly.

My weekend was great. Went out last night and we had such a good night. Makes me want to do it more often. Love him so much!! Just winding down now :)

Aww so glad you had a lovely weekend sweety xx

So, 10.0 this morning! Another 2lbs off and just a whisker from the 9s. I've got 2 more weeks til my birthday celebrations start so let's see what can be achieved!

What a lush day it is today! I forgot to turn my work alarm off so it woke me up at 7 but after a 2 hour cat nap yesterday evening and 9 hours sleep last night, I feel like a new woman! Am letting the boy have a lie in so I'm sitting in the garden with my kindle. It's already beautifully warm. Not sure what to do with our day today - maybe walk on Box Hill and a picnic? Or maybe beach? Either way food will be on plan - might knock up a rice salad and a noodle salad or something? maybe a green day would work well thinking about what's in the fridge. Need to be back by 5 to collect his bike and stuff so don't want to venture too far afield I guess. As long as we're chilling in the sunshine, I don't really mind where we are.

Xx

Thanks, yes I did lovely thank you and well done on the weigh in! Was half asleep when posted x

Thanks chick! 2 more weeks of 6 week challenge and 2 more lbs to go. But just 4 to target. Can I go all the way? Although clearly only to put a bit back on over 3 weeks of birthday celebrations!!xx

I definitely think you can do the 4 you are really focussed and have something to aim for which seems to work well for you! Don't worry about putting it back on as it will come off again afterwards and 3 weeks celebrations sounds fab!

Having said that I've lost 3 this week and am hoping not to put it back on with my birthday celebrations this week but it won't be the end of the world if I do lol x

I definitely think you can do the 4 you are really focussed and have something to aim for which seems to work well for you! Don't worry about putting it back on as it will come off again afterwards and 3 weeks celebrations sounds fab!

Having said that I've lost 3 this week and am hoping not to put it back on with my birthday celebrations this week but it won't be the end of the world if I do lol x

Ooh what have you got planned for your bday?xx

Back