Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Thanks hun - you are the voice of reason :) It's irritating but I'm not letting it get me down - I know I've been on plan so it's got to have an effect at some point. Just hope it's before WI on Monday!

Have a fridge packed with SW friendly goodies is so important for staying on plan, I find. It's always really satisfying doing a big shop too (although I tend to get carried away and spend loads!). We've been trying to eat our way through the cupboards and freezer this week so I've only bought a couple of bits. We still have loads of meat in the freezer and rice/pasta/grains etc in the cupboard so I think we'll continue the theme into next week! The freezer needs defrosting (yawn!) and has done for ages but I'm a nightmare for buying stuff on offer and shoving it in there!

xx

It will be down by Monday - I hope mine is too for my official class post holiday weigh in lol.

Yeah I need to go through the cupboards as I plan the shop too, and try to use up what is there in terms of tinned stuff, grains, rice, pasta etc. Portugal was lovely but was pretty expensive we found this year, and therefore will be trying to stay within a sensible food shopping budget.....might do an online shop and then just go for the fresh fruit and veg as I hate ordering that online.

Hehe SO with you on the need to defrost the freezer - so rock n roll hey! Mine barely shuts at the mo...too much 3 for £10 meat in there..and about 100 free icepops that I havent got round to eating!

Screw the scales...you know you've been on plan so it will come down! I have total faith! :)
Food sounds delish as ever!
Ahhh the stadium is so cool...you'll have a blast! What a great weekend you have planned...I'm off down to Brighton again on Sat so will give you another wave from the train! xxx

Oops! An ice cream van just rocked up outside our work and gave everyone a free 99 Flake courtesy of Hilton Hotels. 12 syns, done! No more for today, then! lol xx

Oops! An ice cream van just rocked up outside our work and gave everyone a free 99 Flake courtesy of Hilton Hotels. How many syns are in one of those bad boys? Mind you, I haven't had any syns today and I'm not planning on having any more for the rest of the day! Hopefully my 15 for the day will cover it! xx

I bet it was worth it though!! x

Happy Friday, campers!

My scales are saying 10.1 this morning, so at least they're moving back in the right direction. I'm praying for a miracle over the weekend!

Red day today:

B - 17g Bran Flakes (1/2 HEXB1), strawberries and raspberries
L - Bacon medallions, tomatoes and HEXA1 Philly Light on HEXB2 pumpkin seed Ryvitas
D - paprika chicken salad
Snacks - banana, 1/2HEXB1 Alpen Light, 1/2 Fudge (3), few Reece's Pieces (3), mini Mars ice cream (probably - will try and resist!) (4)

Hope everyone has a super day!

Last edited:
Yeah, I grilled them last night, wrapped them in cling film and popped them in my tupperware along with a teeny tupperware with my weighed out Philly Light (topped with paprika salt and black pepper) and a sliced tomato! Makes me feel very organised but a bit of a weirdo at work! xx

Pesky scales...just made it back to 10.0 today. Guessing I'm looking at a STS this week, which would be really disappointing. Who knows what'll happen though.

Looking forward to chilling out a bit today. Off to a friend's daughter's first birthday party this afternoon but no real plans after that, which is kinds nice.

Food for today:
B - 17g bran flakes (1/2 hexb) and a banana
L - smoked salmon omelette with hexa mozerella
D - tbc but maybe chicken and salad in hexb 2 pitta bread?

Hope everyone has super Saturdays planned :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning :) looks like you have a fabulous weekend planned, food and socially lol.

I so need to get organised again grrrr!

Thanks girls. Great day today - have loved it! Chilled with the boy, had a cuppa with my mum, went to baby Bella's birthday and saw a photo that made me feel slim for the first time in my whole life!

Red day today
B - 17g bran flakes (1/2 hexb1) and a banana
L - omelette with smoked salmon and hexa1 mozerella
D - hexb2 wholemeal roll with 1/2 hexa2 laughing cow light and leftover smoked salmon and cucumber
Snacks - Special K crisps (5 syns), very small glass white wine (3 syns), Alpen light (1/2 hexb1)

Thanks girls. Great day today - have loved it! Chilled with the boy, had a cuppa with my mum, went to baby Bella's birthday and saw a photo that made me feel slim for the first time in my whole life!

That is fantastic hon :) what an amazing feeling! xx

That is a lovely pic! Whooooo! Not quite in holiday mood in yet still drinking water even tho a decent bottle of wine is chilling in the fridge!

Back