Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

So, thinking its gonna be an EE day today:

B - muller light, banana, strawbs
L - will be at Olympic stadium so going to take 2 x Alpen lights as my hexb
D - off to The Real Greek and planning to have chicken kebabs, halloumi (hexa) and rice
Will have some kind of treat synnage - maybe a glass of prosecco? Not sure yet :)

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh prosecco. I had some of that on Thursday. At a pub in pompey which isn't a rough pub it was £7.95 a bottle!

I've just looked at you photo thread. Wow! Well done you.. I'm feeling rather inspired again. I need to read through your diary a bit more now to 'get to know you' a bit better as it were lol as I'm on a boring shift at work today and finally have some time to catch up on here.

Have a fab day :)

Wow - what an incredible day! Fell off the wagon though. Bugger! Going to own up to it all though:

chicken wrap with salad and hummus
2 x glasses of prosecco
1 x cider
1 macaroon
1 caramel magnum
Burger with chips and salad

Loved every minute of today though, so it was worth every single syn!

image-1765631379.jpg

image-2995203315.jpg

image-1179822764.jpg

You had amazing weather rained loads here today! Prosecco looks lovely and macaroons are lush! Enjoying yourself is more important than worrying about food on days like today! xx

Thanks girls! Such a great day although I'm shattered today! Managed to get away with it on the scales too - still 10.0. Since yesterday's escapade I'm happy with a STS!

My birthdAy celebrations start on Saturday so I've got 5 days to get a 9 on the scales!!xx

Right, back on it today! EE day planned today...probably using my HEXA for some kind of caffeine-filled beverage because I'm so sleepy!!!

B - Muller Light and some strawbs
L - Tomato Mug Shot with tomatoes and peppers
D - Smoked haddock salad with green beans, 1/2 HEXB crutons and a poached egg
Snacks - mango, banana, Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB)

Planning a no syn day to balance out yesterday...might end up having a little something if I get the urge, but have got a yummy food day so hopefully won't need it!

Ugh...checked the weather forecast for next weekend and it's saying rain on Saturday. I've organised a garden party with my friends to kick off my birthday celebeations but looks like we might have to change the plans! Hmm...what to do? There is our local pub - might call them and see if we can move to there instead...might leave it a couple of days and see what happens with the weather forecast. They might change their minds!

No point stressing about it, I suppose, you can't change the weather!

xx

I thought I heard on the news this morning that the weather was due to pick up towards the weekend again and be back up at the high twenties?! Maybe give it a couple of days and fingers crossed the weather goddess works some sunny magic! Garden party sounds lovely!

Your weekend really does sound fab..and brill news on the STS...I was way too scared to step on to my scales this morning! I need a few days to debloat first! :)

Do you have much planned this week lovely?
xx

Quite a quiet week, which is good, so nothing to drag me off-plan! There's a suprise lunch for a colleague who's leaving for America on Wednesday and we're going to Pizza Express, but I'm going for their superfood salad which is less than 300 calories, so no worries there.

We're going to have loads of people staying over on Saturday night so I want to spend the evenings (god, I'm sad!) getting the house de-cluttered! I need to get the spare room totally sorted, want to de-clutter the lounge a little (you know how magazines and stuff accumulate!), need to go shopping for some decorations and paper plates, cups and things (if I'm hosting, I'll be damned if I'm going to spend all of my hungover Sunday washing up - we're going disposible all the way!), plus we've got new taps for our bathroom so I'm trying to haggle with a plumber via email to see if he can come and fit them this week!

So actually...maybe not so quiet! Just not out and about!

I can't believe how much I'm managing to drag out my birthday! Current plans are:

This weekend - 15-20 friends over for afternoon tea style party at ours then lunch on Sunday at a gorgeous hotel near us
Next weekend - Champagne with the boy (excited isn't the word!!!)
Following weekend - away in Arundel with Dave, 'rents and the nans for the night
Bank holiday weekend - down in Dorset where Dave's friends are going to take me out
31 August - Chocolate themed afternoon tea at Hilton Park Lane (******* deal, obvs!) with Dave

Well, if I've got to join Club Dirty Thirty, I might as well do it in style!!

Currently wracking my brains as to what I'd like the Nan's to get me. I'm thinking a Monica Vinader bracelet from one of them - they are lush and can be engraved so that will be a lovely thing to keep. Not sure about the other though... I'm such a nightmare for just buying things I like, when it comes to making a birthday list, I don't have any ideas. As it's a big birthday, I really do want things that I can keep that I'll always remember. So maybe jewellery from Grannie as well? xx

I'm loving the above post!
Birthdays are always amazeballs...but this sounds extra special!
Champagne is amazing! I went last Sept for part one of the hen do (bridesmaids and bride only!) and it was brilliant! We went round 2 champagne houses, veuve and billecart salmon. aghh im so just jealous, just reminiscing! Do you know where you are staying?

And weirdly, I've also been looking at the Monika Vinader bracelets last week as a potential leaving pressie for my sister! I have one of her rings in white topaz and love it..so was thinking of getting us both one of her gold band friendship bracelets which can be engraved. I really like a lot of her stuff! :) xx

Ooh you'll have to tell me all about Champagne! We're staying in the Hotel de la Paix in Reims and we've got 4 visits planned including Dom Perignon and Pommery - very excited about DP in particular! Might venture across to Paris too - it's not Dave's favourite city but I love it and I would love to go up the Eiffel Tower with him, especially at night when it's all lit up and beautiful. We'll have to see if we have time!

I love Monica Vinader stuff too - it's stunning. At my last job, we listed her in the BA inflight mag and the bracelet performed really well. It's a rose gold engraved one I've got my eye on. That's a gorgeous present for your sister - I'm sure she will adore it.

What are you up to this week, missy? Sounds like you've got a bit of a busy one! xx

Ooh happy nearly birthday, Laura! Mine is the 11th but I'm starting celebrations early so I can try and fit everyone in! I'm actually looking forward to 30 much more than I thought I would be! lol.

What lovely things have you got planned? xx

Ooh happy nearly birthday, Laura! Mine is the 11th but I'm starting celebrations early so I can try and fit everyone in! I'm actually looking forward to 30 much more than I thought I would be! lol.

I've just turned 30 and you are right to look forard to it, it's just the same as 29 but with bigger celebrations and better presents :D x

On Friday we have friends over, just doing a buffet type dinnery thing then & drinks, Saturday having a family get together at my parent's house (we were going to go out but it can be more stress than it is worth with my kids and my sister's two so in the house is easier, lets hope it's sunny so we can get into the garden too!) The Sunday my OH is back in work doing a long day so I will go somewhere with the kids, not sure where just depends on the weather :)

The following Saturday is a girly night out. TBH I am more depressed at turning 30 that I don't want a big fuss lol! Your trip to Champagne sounds amazing though, our holiday to Portugal was kind of for us both turning 30 this year too but we also want to book a night away without the kids but due to Sean's shifts we need to wait til we can work out when we can go/get a babysitter so still to book it, will prob be in Sept (his birthday is 15th Sept)

Then in October break too we are going away for wither 5 or 7 nights with friends (and kids) for a holiday, this is to celebrate all of us turning 30 as my friend was overdue a few days with her 2nd baby on her 30th so never quite celebrated in style bless her, lol. Again we have still to book it, looking at Yorkshire cos I absolutely love it there but will be somewhere geared for the kids too so not as refined as Champagne, haha!

Ooh you'll have to tell me all about Champagne! We're staying in the Hotel de la Paix in Reims and we've got 4 visits planned including Dom Perignon and Pommery - very excited about DP in particular! Might venture across to Paris too - it's not Dave's favourite city but I love it and I would love to go up the Eiffel Tower with him, especially at night when it's all lit up and beautiful. We'll have to see if we have time!

I love Monica Vinader stuff too - it's stunning. At my last job, we listed her in the BA inflight mag and the bracelet performed really well. It's a rose gold engraved one I've got my eye on. That's a gorgeous present for your sister - I'm sure she will adore it.

What are you up to this week, missy? Sounds like you've got a bit of a busy one! xx

Ah yes it would be a shame not to give Paris a flying visit if you're passing through! Very romantic! ;)
DP will be immense! Cant wait to hear all about it already! Reims was great when we were there, very sociable....so funny how the champagne houses are just dotted around all over the place!

THis week is a little busier than I intended! netball tomorrow, out with different friends for din on weds and thurs, a hen do for netball friend on friday and then the colour festival in battersea on saturday where we basically all run round wearing white and through coloured powder on each other! Random...but hopefully fun!! :) xx

Back