Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Happy birthday!! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend x

Sorry, been AWOL lately! Sounds like the birthday celebrations are going great, loved the pics on facebook :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thank you amazing ladies! I had the best weekend of my life! Will tell you guys all about it when I've caught up on some sleep :D

Here are a few highlights!xxx

image-2989985611.jpg

image-3627359059.jpg

image-2998135566.jpg

image-1097207529.jpg

image-2710240991.jpg

image-4053731495.jpg

image-2560571300.jpg

image-3304496006.jpg

image-469590216.jpg

image-1160889358.jpg

image-1959175211.jpg

image-3032786232.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looks incredible!!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

Grrrr! I'd typed out a huge post and my laptop crashed!

Basically the whole weekend was incredible! Beautiful architechture, amazing food, loads of Champagne! Highlights were a private tour of the Dom Perignon cellars at Moet et Chandon and a private tasting with our own Somellier in the gardens where they usually entertain heads of state! Eating al fresco at the Michelin starred Les Crayéres and drinking Champagne on their terrace watching the sun go down on Sunday evening (my actual birtday). And then at the other extreme, finding a random corner shop which was the only thing open on Sunday lunchtime when we had a break between tastings and buying a French stick, some cheese and some paté in a tin, plus a bottle of red, and picnicking in a tiny park opposite the Pommery house. Then drunkenly climbing all over statues and up trees. I literally laughed 'til I cried, it was brilliant.

Dave surprised me on my birthday with a bottle of Veuve and a beautiful pair of diamond earrings. He really is such a lovely boy! I had the best four days of my life and wish I could go back and do it all again!

We're out with my parents and Grannie tonight so I can have my presents from them. So no idea when I'll be back on plan as we are away at the weekend too. No idea what the scales will say after the endless bread and booze consumed over the weekend, but I felt fab all weekend and haven't hated any of the photos Dave took of me so it's all good!

What have I missed here? Hope everybody is well. I will try and catch up on diaries now!

xxxxx

Grrrr! I'd typed out a huge post and my laptop crashed!

Basically the whole weekend was incredible! Beautiful architechture, amazing food, loads of Champagne! Highlights were a private tour of the Dom Perignon cellars at Moet et Chandon and a private tasting with our own Somellier in the gardens where they usually entertain heads of state! Eating al fresco at the Michelin starred Les Crayéres and drinking Champagne on their terrace watching the sun go down on Sunday evening (my actual birtday). And then at the other extreme, finding a random corner shop which was the only thing open on Sunday lunchtime when we had a break between tastings and buying a French stick, some cheese and some paté in a tin, plus a bottle of red, and picnicking in a tiny park opposite the Pommery house. Then drunkenly climbing all over statues and up trees. I literally laughed 'til I cried, it was brilliant.

Dave surprised me on my birthday with a bottle of Veuve and a beautiful pair of diamond earrings. He really is such a lovely boy! I had the best four days of my life and wish I could go back and do it all again!

We're out with my parents and Grannie tonight so I can have my presents from them. So no idea when I'll be back on plan as we are away at the weekend too. No idea what the scales will say after the endless bread and booze consumed over the weekend, but I felt fab all weekend and haven't hated any of the photos Dave took of me so it's all good!

What have I missed here? Hope everybody is well. I will try and catch up on diaries now!

xxxxx

Welcome back Sarah! It sounds like you had a fantastic weekend, I am very jealous of all of the champagne...!

Don't worry about the plan, it'll be here waiting for you when you're ready to get back to it, and we all will be too :)

Enjoy your night tonight x

Looking immense! Especially the piles of bread and meat and cheese! :) droooooool!
Have a fab time out tonight with the Grannies! Did you go for a monika bracelet in the end!?
Xxxx

Thanks chick! I think I ate my body weight in meat and cheese and bread! Amazing!

Yep, went for a Figi chain bracelet in rose gold from my Grannie. It's engraved with 'Per Ardua Ad Astra' which means 'Through adversity to the stars' - it's the bomber command/RAF motto which my Grandpa flew with in the war. I think he'd approve :)

Went for a necklace from her from my Nan too - can't remember what it's called? Ava maybe? Also in rose gold. Lush! :D

Photos when I get to open them - bracelet from Grannie tonight and necklace from Nan when I see her on Saturday!

xxx

Thanks chick! I think I ate my body weight in meat and cheese and bread! Amazing!

Yep, went for a Figi chain bracelet in rose gold from my Grannie. It's engraved with 'Per Ardua Ad Astra' which means 'Through adversity to the stars' - it's the bomber command/RAF motto which my Grandpa flew with in the war. I think he'd approve :)

Went for a necklace from her from my Nan too - can't remember what it's called? Ava maybe? Also in rose gold. Lush! :D

Photos when I get to open them - bracelet from Grannie tonight and necklace from Nan when I see her on Saturday!

xxx

No way man....robbie bought me a ring when I went globetrotting for 8 months and left him here and it had exactly the same motto engraved inside! (I studied Latin at uni so had the personal connection that way!) Cant wait to see the pics...her jewellery is so lovely! I'm sure its beautiful!
xxx

Glad you had such a fabulous time. Sounds and looks exactly like my kind of weekend ;-)

Back