Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Here to subscribe. Looks like you've been strong on your journey for a long time keep it up :) x

Dinner was immense! Love veggie shepherds pie.

Plan for tomorrow is red:
B - muller light and strawberries
L - carrot and corriander soup with 1/2hexb1 crackerbread and 1/2 hexa1 laughing cow light
D - sausages (2 syns) and salad with hexb2 croutons and 1/2 hexa1 Parmesan shavings. Honey and mustard dressing (2 syns)
Snacks - melon, banana, 1/2 hexb1 bran flakes or Alpen light (can't decide!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Ooh I love my scales this morning - another lb bites the dust!! I'm not sure if it's just psychological but I'm sure I can see the 3lbs which have, according to my trusty scales, dropped off this week - I feel much happier in myself just for 4 days being back on plan. I wish I could bottle this motivation and throw it over myself when I have a weekend off plan to drag myself back in line before I get out of hand! xx

Thanks Emsie. When my head is in the right place then there's no stopping me but once I have a weekend off it can sometimes go a bit pear shaped! That's why I've dropped my target to give me a bit more flex in the 9s to have a bad week or two and not end up back in the 10s! x

Isn't it amazing how a few days on plan makes you feel!? I felt HUGE over the weekend but today after 3 days on plan I feel back to normal! :) must be a little bit physiological but I'm sure my skirt feels looser on my hips than it did Monday morning!

Your making me want to give magic porridge another go, do you ever eat yours warm? xx

Oooh no don't warm it up it's VILE!! Tried that once, never again! Lol x

Lol. Thanks for the warning, Stevie! There's definitely something about warm yoghurt that's all kinds of wrong in my head!!xx

Yes me too!! I don't know what even possessed me to try it. I won't even make the magic pancakes, as lovely as they look, because I can't stand the thought of heating / cooking yogurt. Bork!! Glad I'm not the only one lol xx

Despite massive sugar cravings, I've managed to only snack on fruit this afternoon! That means I can have 3 syns worth of yummy honey and mustard dressing on my salad, syn my sausages and still have enough syns for a mini Mars ice cream. Happy days!! xx

Re: Miss Sarah's final countdown to target and the dirty thirties!

Salad of epic proportions! 2 syns for sausages and 3 syns for honey and mustard dressing. Worth every one!

View attachment 106066

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looks yummy sweetie! And topping off with a mini mars ice cream... win! Xx

Subscribed :) xx

Back