Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Re: Miss Sarah's final countdown to target and the dirty thirties!

O. M. G. Just weighed in - 10.2!!!! 5lbs off in a week! How on earth did that happen?!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats awesome babes!! Seriously fantastic loss! Single figures to target too - that's so fab. Keep on cracking girly, you are so close! Xxx

Thanks Tasha! I wish I was as close to target as you - now I've dropped it down again, it feels a little far away, but hopefully it won't take too long to get there! xx

Well done you, that's a fantastic loss x

Loving the new ticker to target!!
xx

Thanks chick! Hadn't had one for a while but saw yours this morning and thought another little visual reminder might be useful!! There's nothing in the diary to drag me massively off plan for the next month or so, so hopefully my little ladybird can make good progress!

xx

I'm still totally gobsmacked by WI this week - I know they say quick on/quick off, but I haven't lost 5lbs in a week since my very first week in May '12! So I've been thinking about what I did differently this week and there are two things which struck me:
- I've drunk tonnes of water! Average 4/5 pints at work each day (I drink out of a pint glass, which helps!) and then one or two in the evening
- I've used enough syns. A couple of days I had 5 but mostly it was 8/9 and I really think that works. No idea how, but it does!

So if I can continue with those things in mind, who knows what might be achievable next week! Not that I'm getting my hopes up, mind! I need to be aware that I might well stick here for a good few days or even get a STS next week. Although SuperMinks has had some good consecutive losses so I might just be lucky! Nothing in the diary to drag me off plan so roll on next week's WI!

So, green day tomorrow :)

B - overnight oats (hexb1) with raspberries
L - Ainsley couscous (1.5 syns) with tomatoes and peas and 10g Parmesan (1/3 hexa2). Flump (2 syns)
D - quorn shepherds pie with hexa1 cheese.
Snacks - banana, bran flakes (1/2 hexb2), Alpen light (1/2 hexb2), ripple (from the pound shop - only 4.5 syns!!!). Can't wait for that! 1 nice biscuit (2 syns)

Last edited:
So, green day tomorrow :)

B - overnight oats (hexb1) with raspberries
L - Ainsley couscous (1.5 syns) with tomatoes and peas
D - quorn shepherds pie with hexa1 cheese
Snacks - banana, bran flakes (1/2 hexb2), Alpen light (1/2 hexb2), ripple (from the pound shop - only 4.5 syns!!!) with hexa2 hot milk. Can't wait for that!

A full size galaxy ripple? Amazing find!x

A full size galaxy ripple? Amazing find!x

I think they must be a bit smaller than full size because they seem really low syn but I'm thinking it'll feel like a normal size one as its straight out the packet, rather than cutting it in half or anything like I would with some choccies xx

Back