Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Re: Miss Sarah's final countdown to target and the dirty thirties!

Aww thanks chick! I've still never managed to catch you up...but I keep trying ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The way you're going missy we'll be the ones playing catch up!
Fab food day ahead for you! Apart from food, hows your day looking? Xxx

Aww love you, Minks!

Today's not looking bad for a Tuesday. Quite a few meetings and conferene calls so hopefully it'll fly by! Then straight from work to check in on my Grannie and get her some dinner, then home to chill with Dave. We've both booked Friday off this week as we're really feeling like we need a bit more down time, so very excited for that!

How about you my lovely? How are things at work? Are they settling down at all? xx

Ugh...grouchy boss today! Although luckily she's working from home! Just had a grumble about me putting in a holiday request for Friday, yesterday...apparently she usually needs more notice. Which is totally fine, but I have tonnes of holiday to use up, so I'm sure she'd prefer I took it now than scrabbling around in December.

Anyway, had amazing overnight oats for breakfast - I brought a big bag of oats for the first time and weighed out 30g (instead of being lazy and opening a sachet!) and they were so delicious! I think the oats were bigger and went even more moist and biscuity. Definitely a big win there!

Let's hope today flies by like yesterday, then only 2 more days in the office this week. Feeling a bit moochy today now...still massively motivated food-wise though, and that's what matters! xx

Have a good day. Overnight oats are in the 5:2 booklet as a breakfast too :)

Kath - I love the idea of 5:2, but I just know I could'nt survive on fast days! I think you're totally fab for sticking with it.

Ging - Yep, very silly. Although maybe it's just me taking things personally today. Had some horrible dreams last night and they always put me on edge for the day. Not sure what we're going to do on Friday - Dave will probably ride in the morning and I'll probably have a quick blitz of the housework, then we're free to do whatever we like for the afternoon. Maybe a pub lunch somewhere? My Grannie is hopefully off to stay with my Uncle for the weekend so we should be free to go out in the evening too. Actually if the weather is dry, I quite fancy going down to Brighton so might suggest that to Dave. Love having an extra day off as it makes the weekend feel super long!

What have you got planned for the weekend while Rob's away? xx

Ahh wonderful...I do love brighton...and its so close for you guys right...you may as well make the most of it before it gets bitterly cold on the sea front! I can never resist the fish and chippies on the beach tho!! :)
Fairly chilled one for me...mum taking me shopping for my belated bday pressies in Westfield on Friday afternoon/eve (then out for dins!) and my sister is down this weekend as she needs to work in London on Monday...so will be chilling with her on Sat and hopefully defrosting the freezer (glamorous!) and then family roast with my nana too on sunday...so hopefully not too much to pull me off track (for once!!)
:) xxx

Aww that sounds like a really lovely weekend. Love shopping for birthday pressies! Have you got anything particular in mind?

We are really lucky to have Brighton 30mins drive away - I love it down there, even when the weather is nasty, it's still a lovely place to be. Might have to wrap up warm on Friday as the forecast isn't great!!

xx

Food is yum today :)

image-3984356650.jpg

image-2436461879.jpg

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats on the loss, awesome! I need to take a page out of your book I can not stay on track lately :-( xx

Congrats on the loss, awesome! I need to take a page out of your book I can not stay on track lately :-( xx

Sorry to hear you're struggling, Mrs B. I can totally sympathise - I've had a few periods like that lately! Maybe take some time to go back to basics, read some diaries and look at some photos on here...that often helps me get back in the game! We're the same height and chasing a similar target - we can totally get there! 15 WIs 'til Christmas...we could both hit target by then! xx

Yeah I think I'm struggling because we're staying at my mums ATM while they're on holiday, my daughters just started reception this week so lots of back and forward to where we live about half hour away. I'm looking forward to getting home this weekend, I'm going to try and get organised this week do a menu and online shop. I think that's where I go wrong not being organised!! Also my hubby is no use, he's a feeder haha.

I need to think skinny and get in the zone!! I can't believe how quickly Xmas is coming around, but we can totally be on target by then :-D xx

Being out of normal routine is killer for me too! I had a whole month off plan around my birthday because we had things on every weekend and I managed to gain half a stone. But once I got organised, did a big shop, read through some mags to get some inspiration and got back on it, there's been no stopping me :)

Hopefully you can get sorted and start afresh on Monday? xx

Yeah fingers crossed! I've only had an egg Sarnie today on the 400g bread going to have a banana in a min, think chilli for dinner so not too bad today.
Weigh in tomorrow, I had put on, hoping I can get it down to a sts in the morn tho :-/ lol
then onwards and upwards... Just need to focus, now my daughter is starting school I've only got my son to sort I'm hoping that will be easier to be organised too, and I'm doing the race for life 5k muddy obstacle In a few wks so got to get back on the running, hopefully that will all help :-/ lol xx

Well done you on the running! I'm so rubbish at exercise - I haven't really done any throughout my SW journey and I'm the queen of excuses as to why I can't! I'm starting to realise though, even when I'm at target, I'm still not going to be happy with my tummy so I'm going to have to get myself going on some toning!! xx

Back