Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

It's the '1 syn per 20 calories' rule so yep, 99 calories = 5 syns. Heaven! I don't know if they do bigger ones that are more calories/syns but these were the ones a colleague and I spotted in Tesco. Great for a proper chocolate hit - they feel really rich! xx

Re: Miss Sarah's final countdown to target and the dirty thirties!

Faux friday complete woo! Have a fab chilled evening and hope tomorrows weather stays dry *fingers crossed* we expect some snaparoos of the yummy food ;) xx

Thanks girlies!

Not long home and just chowed down on a lush prawn stir fry. 2 syns for sweet chilli sauce. Lushness.

image-2652700247.jpg

Now watching Geordie shore reruns with the Farrell and feeling mega chilled!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Having a lovely chilled out morning - should have blitzed the housework but have been lazing with the boy instead!

Red today:
B - omelette with red onions, mushrooms and tomatoes
L - cheese and meat board (2 x hexa and b) + 5 syns for vino
D - tbc - maybe prawn salad?
Snacks - banana, popcorn (5 syns)

Happy Fridays everyone xx

Have a WONDERFUL day gorgeous! So jealous of your yummy yummy lunch! Pic please!! :)
Hope the weather holds up down there and you have a fab time by the sea!
Xxxx

Thanks beautiful. It's mizzly rain here but I've got my boots on and I've stolen one of dave's waterproof hoody things so we'll be all snug :)

Hope your Friday flies by xxx

Oh damn it - I was so good all morning (resisting donuts and pastries and everything) but have had white bread and more than my hexa of cheese. On plan dinner organised though so it's all good :) xx

image-226276686.jpg

Looks lovely and v jealous of the red wine! Hope you're having a fab day! The rain is everywhere I have driven 200 miles and still found rain at the other end :)! xx

Bit naughty last night - 5 syns of popcorn and 3 nice biscuits! Thankfully still 10.2 this morning!

Only had time for a muller light so far this morning!

Lunch was tomato soup with a couple of crackerbread (2) and a scraping of extra light Philly (1)

Planning homemade pizzas for dinner - doing one with courgettes, prawns and chilli and the other with chicken, pepper dew peppers and Cajun seasoning. Yum!!xx

Last edited:
Back