Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Enjoy the naughtiness and we'll see you when you're back on the wagon! ;) xx

Hello gorgeous girlies! I'm pleased to say that after a huge food shop, I'm back in the game from tomorrow morning!

I have a green day planned to get me back on track:

B - overnight oats (hexb1) with raspberries
L - carrot and corriander soup with 1/2 hexb2 crispbread and hexa laughing cow
D - quorn chilli with rice topped with hexa2 cheddar and 2 syns low fat creme fraiche
Snackage - 1/2 hexb2 Alpen light, banana, strawberries

Looking forward to trying to catch up on diaries at some point during the week!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back!!! Missed you! Hope you had an awesome time :) I will join you back on plan tomorrow after mucho alcoholo and naughty food... Can't wait to get all this crap out of my system!x

Thanks gorgeous! Me too! Had a hectic couple of weeks and just been making silly choices. Really REALLY need to stop doing this! Have a full food plan for the week so let this be the beginning of the final countdown to target!

Hope you've had a fab weekend sweety xx

Welcome back lovely, we've missed you! I hope you have a good day tomorrow x

Thanks lovelies!!

Thankfully, even though I feel ENORMOUS at the moment, the scales were kind this morning and I weighed in at 10.4. Really don't want to go backwards on my ticker, so I'm going to be naughty and not update my stats because I WILL be back at 10.2 by next week.

Have been thrown into a last minute client meeting with Laithwaite's today, where there will be wine tasting, but have hardly any other syns planned today so using 5 on a couple of small tasting glasses should be fine. Feels good being back in control!

Have a bit of a manic day planned but will hopefully catch up on diaries on my trains to and from Lonodn later! Happy Mondays, all! xxx

Glad you're back, I have missed your diary entries. Well done on only putting on the 2lbs, and yes you will be back to 10,2 next week :D

xxxx.

good to have you back and im glad the scales have been kind.
Enjoy wine tasting xx

Meeting over ran so no wine tasting. Boo on one hand but yay on the other! Also brought my banana and Alpen light to eat on the train on the way up but didn't get time in the end so can make those into pudding later. Whoop!xx

Back