Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Hi Sarah, I'm just doing diary catch ups after my holidays (and because I'm still up at this ungodly hour so I thought best to do something productive!!).

The food pictures you posted the other day look amazing! Well done on the size 10 jeans too after the naughtiness xx

Hope you are having a lovely weekend :) enjoy all the yumminess! Having a chilled one been a good but hectic week at work so need to recharge my batteries! xx

Hello my lovely ladies! I'm so sorry for deserting you all! Life has been manic as Dave and I are trying to get our house on the market this week.

We have seen a new house that we absolutely love and are meetin the mortgage advisor tonight to see if we can borrow what we need to buy it and do the necessary renovations (there are walls that need knocking down etc!) So fingers crossed for us at 6pm please! Am trying not to get too excited at the mo but am finding it really hard!! Dave is normally my anchor but he's really excited too - bless him!

I haven't been especially on plan, but if we get our new mortgage approved, I will get back on it as all spare money will be going on house stuff and not on naughty food and wine!

Hope all's well with you guys. Will try and catch up on diaries later on.

xxx

Thanks Kath! Will be getting in touch or your advice if we get it as we're planning to knock down a wall to make a nice big kitchen/diner :) xx

Thanks Belle! Can't wait! I've been in my house for almost 7 years now but buying with OH is soooooo much better! I feel sick about the mortgage advisor tonight though - our dreams are in his hands and that's not a good feeling for a control freak like me! lol xx

Thanks Jenna. It's the first time we've applied for anything like this together so I have no idea how it's gonna go. A bottle of bubbly might well be opened tonight if it's good news! xx

How exciting lovely, have everything crossed for you both! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thanks lovelies!! Trying not to get ahead of myself before we get the email - no idea how I'm gonna sleep tonight! :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back