Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Congratulations hun hope it all goes through smoothly! X

Yay! Congratulations. Hope it all completes and goes through ASAP.

Aww thanks lovelies. Feeling nervous today as all the mortgage stuff is going through - should be all fine but you never know, do you!! lol xxx

Yay what exciting news!!!! You must be made up :D

xxxx

Thanks so much lovelies - you are all so totally awesome! The mortgage application has been submitted so we're just waiting for a decision - feeling totally sick right now - I'm no good at waiting! Will be devastated if the 'computer says no' :( xxx

I was right to be nervous - there seems to be some sort of fraud on Dave's credit report (i.e. two defaulted accounts with names very similar to his but nothing to do with him) so we can't get the mortgage deal we wanted. I have no idea how long it will take to get the incorrect information off his file. In 2009 he used to work for Phones4U and some of the people working there at the end were super dodgy - we think they have set up contracts against his address with fake names. Total and utter *****!!!

Currently working with our financial advisor on other options but feel like my whole world has fallen apart :( xx

Oh honey the same happened to me when I was getting my mortgage had thought all would be fine as I had an existing mortgage but my credit check threw up something. I did get a mortgage but with a smaller lender in the end but was v stressful waiting. Sure it will work itself out but I know what you are going through :( xxxx

Thanks girls. We have been paying for Experian for 3 months and everything looked fine! Our financial advisor is livid with them so Dave has got to ring and shout at them tonight for not giving us all the facts when we've been subscribing to their service. Grr. Hopefully we can find a away around it though xx

Flipping Nora that's totally unacceptable by experian! Is there nothing you can do at all to talk to the lender and explain?! Get something in writing from experian which shows it's not Dave so the lender knows it's being removed and can assess you on that basis?! So frustrating!
What mortgage deal were you hoping for? Rates are set to stay low for a wee while so hopefully you can get a similar (or even better?!!) one once sorted?! I'm having to go through all my mortgage authorisation for new job at the mo, plus rob and I have just refixed our rate so they seem to be taking over my life at the mo too xxxx

Girls - you are all amazeballs. Can't thank you enough for all your support.

Ging - we've got to contact the individual companies involved and try prove that it's fraudulent...which is going to take some time. Thankfully we have come up with a good plan B so we should still get the dream house :) How's the new job going???

xx

Sorry I've been so quiet, a lot going on at the moment with me but all good. Dieting has been on the back burner but healthy eating where I can! Just wanted to share in your excitement re house stuff and wish you well. Everything happens for a reason so i truly believe you will end up where you are meant to :) I'd say Dave is livid! What's your IG name? x

Miss Sarah's dirty thirty adventure to target!

Wow that all sounds crazy re: house/mortgage/fraud. No wonder ur stressed. We r looking to re-mortgage nxt yr & I am not looking 4ward to it as according to experience/equifax my credit rating is poor. I have never defaulted on anything tho so hope that goes for something!!

Chin up & if this is the house for u u will get it. I believe in that as we had problems when viewing our house but all worked out & we have nvr looked back :)

Back