Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Thanks girls!

Worked from home today and feel proud of myself for resisting the tonnes of tempting treats that are still in the house!

I felt peckish mid afternoon so weighed out 2 syns worth of Tyrrell's popcorn which sorted me right out :)

Now it's the freakin weekend! Whoop whoop!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Decided to replace risotto with quorn chilli tonight and am super excited about eating it! Just 20 more mins! Lol xx

image-1354292619.jpg

Gosh, what a morning! We've started boxing up for the move and have emptied the loft - I'm exhausted and my back is killing me but we're making progress. Had smoked salmon with scrambled eggs and 1 laughing cow light triangle (1/3 hexa?) on hexb wholemeal roll for brunch, which was lush.

EE day today as for dinner we've got steak, sweet potato chips and a big salad. Yum!!

Hope you're all having lovely weekends xx

Hello! Happy new year! I hate moving house when I bought this house 4 yrs ago said never again and I really mean it! Packing is horrific!

I'm having a chilled day today and watching rush later with oh as a Saturday night treat :)

Gosh, what a morning! We've started boxing up for the move and have emptied the loft - I'm exhausted and my back is killing me but we're making progress. Had smoked salmon with scrambled eggs and 1 laughing cow light triangle (1/3 hexa?) on hexb wholemeal roll for brunch, which was lush.

EE day today as for dinner we've got steak, sweet potato chips and a big salad. Yum!!

Hope you're all having lovely weekends xx

you get 5 laughing cow light triangles for a HEa chick...(6 of the extra light) so plenty left for something else ;) x

Hello! Happy new year! I hate moving house when I bought this house 4 yrs ago said never again and I really mean it! Packing is horrific! I'm having a chilled day today and watching rush later with oh as a Saturday night treat :)

Yep it's pretty darn stressful! Worth it in the end though, I hope! Lol

How are you my lovely? It's been ages! Your chilled Saturday eve sounds fab xx

Oh my gosh, Ging, dinner was lush! We chowed down so fast I didn't get a pic but it was steak marinated most of the day in soy, garlic and chilli with sweet potato chips, corn on the cob and a big salad. Heaven.

Gonna have a banana and an orange sprinkles muller for pudding and maybe use some syns on a peanut butter cup or caramel bunny (4 or 5)

We've done a lot today so gonna have a chilled eve in front of a film :) xx

Yep it's pretty darn stressful! Worth it in the end though, I hope! Lol How are you my lovely? It's been ages! Your chilled Saturday eve sounds fab xx

It is worth it, I love my house in a way I never did my flat, even tho that sounds stupid!

I'm ok have had a month off plan really badly and gained 5.5lbs. Today is my first day back on plan as I wi this morning as C ran an extra class this morning. Have stuck to it 100% today so feeling pleased with that! Otherwise work is being a bit fraught with rubbishy stuff but hoping that will resolve itself in the next few weeks :)

We have a lovely house but lots has happened here and I'm looking forward to moving on. Little things like bring detached abc having our own driveway are going to be awesome!

I was 10lbs up after basically 2 months off plan but I'm loving being back in control.

Sorry to hear work is tough honey - hope it settles down really soon xx

Your dinner sounds lovely! Enjoy your relax this evening :) x

Popping into subscribe, well done on your success so far x

Oh my gosh, Ging, dinner was lush! We chowed down so fast I didn't get a pic but it was steak marinated most of the day in soy, garlic and chilli with sweet potato chips, corn on the cob and a big salad. Heaven. Gonna have a banana and an orange sprinkles muller for pudding and maybe use some syns on a peanut butter cup or caramel bunny (4 or 5) We've done a lot today so gonna have a chilled eve in front of a film :) xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Yum that sounds totally delicious!
Soy garlic and chilli....oh and smoked paprika are my staple marinaters! I bought some pork loins today which will get a proper soy seeing to! Haha! Glad you enjoyed it...was definitely deserved! Xxx

Yum that sounds totally delicious! Soy garlic and chilli....oh and smoked paprika are my staple marinaters! I bought some pork loins today which will get a proper soy seeing to! Haha! Glad you enjoyed it...was definitely deserved! Xxx
A proper soy seeing to! Love it! ;) We watched a good film last night then were going to watch Die Hard and 9pm but I fell asleep on Dave's lap. Very tired bunny last night! Happy with the scales this morning - 10.8! Official wi tomorrow - bring it on!xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Back