Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Your dinner looks amazing - I have that book and haven't cooked anything from it yet!! Will need to remedy that....

Sorry you feel so down, January can be such a rubbish month anyway but with all that on top I am not surprised you feel down - keep smiling xxx

Thanks chick. The Jamie book is amazing - definitely lots of yumminess in there which can be adjusted to be SW friendly. xx

Wow, I'm glad today's almost over! It hasn't been too bad, feeling a bit low has made me really focus and get a tonne of work done, which is good!

And I managed to say no to the five different types of chocolate treats being offered around today! Saving my syns for my Caramel Bunny tonight! Five syns of yum with another camomile tea.

Really looking forward to chilling out this evening and enjoying a stir-fry with my man and maybe a funny film? We watched Bad Teacher last night and I went from crying to giggling in the space of a few minutes!

Hump day again tomorrow, girlies. Almost downhill to that lovely weekend!

xx

Hey darling well done on resisting temptation yesterday :)

Hope you're feeling happier today!

xxxx

Morning lovelies!

Thanks so much for all your support yesterday - you're all so fab!

It's appraisal day at work today, and it's my first one since joining the company so I'm feeling a bit nervous! Probably silly but will be glad when it's over!!

Another EE day today:
B - Muller Light and some mango
L - Roasted carrot soup with 3 x crisp bread (1/2 HEXB) and HEXA goats cheese
D - some kind of hash with bacon and sweet potatoes (super free in the form of onions, leeks and peppers) with 1 syn ketchup
Snacks - banana and some synnage TBC. Forgot my Alpen Light today - boo!!

Happy hump days all xxx

Every time I see goats cheese on your menu I drool!
Think I'm going to have to plan it in next week somewhere! Loving the sound of the hash too - proper comfort food!

Good luck with the appraisal, I'm sure it will be absolutely grand as you're a superstar...keep us posted! xxx

Back on after a very naughty month. Fab catching up with your diary hope you had a happy festive period x

Hello lovely! Pleased to be of service! How's things?xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm good hun, been busy in work and moving house this weekend so I know how you feel! We have so much stuff so packing has been stressful and moving has been expensive but it'll all iron itself out in a month or two!

How do you make your soups? I plan on making some an taking them to work with ryvita just like you. Sounds yummy! Does it fill you? The portions look quite small!

I'm 5 months pregnant now so half way, can't believe I'll have my little angel and of May!

Xxx

I'm good hun, been busy in work and moving house this weekend so I know how you feel! We have so much stuff so packing has been stressful and moving has been expensive but it'll all iron itself out in a month or two!

How do you make your soups? I plan on making some an taking them to work with ryvita just like you. Sounds yummy! Does it fill you? The portions look quite small!

I'm 5 months pregnant now so half way, can't believe I'll have my little angel and of May!

Xxx

That has gone so quickly - May will fly round! How exciting to have moved into a new place ready for the new arrival.

The portions of soup definitely fill me up, especially when I have some ryvita or crispbread with them. They are quite big tupperware bowls so make the portions look quite little! We tend to make really thick soups so they are mega filling.

The carrot one Dave made for me - he roasted some chopped carrots and some cloves of garlic (skin on) in the oven for about 30 mins, then squeezed the garlic out of its skin, tipped the carrots and garlic mush into a pan, added veg stock and some thyme and simmered for about 20 mins (I think!) then blitzed with a hand blender until smooth. It's really yummy.

The roasted onion one I found online and I don't think I can post the link but it was on the Good Food website and it's called Roasted Onion Soup with Goats Cheese Toasts. I just adjusted it a little to make it SW friendly.

Enjoy! xx

Appraisal is over! Generally it went really well - some things to work on, but all in all not a bad result. Just got to keep fingers crossed that I ticked enough boxes to get some bonus next month!

Did manage to eat anything this morning apart from forcing a banana down just before I went in so wolfed my soup and mango for lunch! Will probably have my Muller Light as an afternoon snack as I forgot my Alpen Light! At least it gives me an extra 1/2 HEXB to have tonight! xx

That's good news, I'm always worried about that kind of thing regardless of how well I think the yr has gone! Mine is long overdue tho this yr along with most people's! Fingers crossed for bonus, sure it will be handy with the house move :) xx

Well done on the appraisal! It's such a nice feeling when they're over :) Fingers crossed for bonus for you!! xx

Back