Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Morning :) yep it's absolutely freezing here! Realising that I really need a new coat as this one is too big and making me look really fat haha.

I hope lunch is nice, I'm impressed with your willpower when eating out.

Have a lovely day :) xxxx

Thanks Jessy. If I'm eating out for pleasure I find it slightly more of a struggle to behave but when it's work I tend to be better. Although the place we are going to does amazing pizzas in a wood-fired oven so had to find myself a tasty alternative to one of those!

Actually out with my parents tomorrow night but keeping it simple and going to a Beefeater so will have their grilled paprika chicken with rice and salad (no dressing) - yum and only a syn or two for oil :) xx

Mmm that pizza sounds lush :/ but not worth the syns I'm sure! (Trying to sound convincing hehe).

Ooh the paprika chicken sounds lovely.

My willpower is poor when I eat out so I would need to save my syns. Really impressed :) xx.

Good morning my dear and although I'm a bit late to the party - WELCOME BACK!!! It looks like you didn't do too much damage during your house-stress hiatus and are already well on track to knocking those pounds off!

There has been so much activity since New Year unsurprisingly so it's taking me a while to catch up on all the diaries!! Glad you've finally got an indication of when to move - not long now!!

As for pulled pork - it is my FAVEEEE!! I always have it in the freezer and quickly knock up another one when it runs out! Next time I'm not doing any BBQ sauce, just a rub as I thought it was so much tastier last time without it.

Hope you're having a fab day :) xxx

Hey Lily! Welcome back, gorgeous! Yep I'm well and truly back on it and trying not to let house stress or anything else get in the way of me getting back to those 9s! Apart from Dave's birthday in a couple of weeks, but that's a nice thing :) Can't wait to hear all about your holiday.xx

-----------------------------------
As a separate rant though...

Oh my gosh - such a stressful day at work today. Just when I've sorted one thing, something else seems to go wrong! Could really do without entertaining clients for lunch because I'm dreading what emails I'll come back to! Is it Friday yet?!?! xx

Always love looking through your story missus. It's a great reminder that you should never give up....you've done so well.

Also I love seeing what you've been eating as it gives me inspiration to make things that I maybe wouldn't try otherwise!

Always love looking through your story missus. It's a great reminder that you should never give up....you've done so well.

Also I love seeing what you've been eating as it gives me inspiration to make things that I maybe wouldn't try otherwise!

Aww thanks lovely - that's so kind of you! You've totally made my day! xx

Blurghhh to work! Hopefully lunch gives you a little break and you dont have to be 'on form' too much for clients?! Or is that wishful thinking!?
Mmm all this talk of pulled pork is making me want to get the slow cooker out tonight! haha! xxx

I think emails are evil! Am not sorry I have left them behind. Have calmed down a bit now the person in question leaves at 2:15 so by the time I come back from lunch she should have gone.

Back from lunch and things aren't too bad. And only two more hours 'til home time!

I had ham hock for lunch with spring greens (on plan, I hear you say...well done!)...and creamy mash. Not quite so on plan! I'm hoping if I don't have any more syns for the rest of the day, I'll still be under for the day. It wasn't THAT creamy so I'm hoping 5 syns for cream/milk would cover it?

Just realised though, that I've eaten pork every day for the last 3 days...piggy overload! Lol. Need to mix it up for the rest of the week! xx

Well done on the pound down this week. Shows great determination that you can eat out and being so good, I usually have to save up my syns for things like that. As soon as I see a menu I crumble! :D

Have a great week, freezing up here in Yorkshire too, brrr! xx

Thanks chick! I was quite good (I resisted pizzas, chips and puddings!!) but did have the creamy mash. Could have been a lot worse so still counting it as a good day :) xx

The creamy mash won't be too many syns :D well done for the rest of it! xx

Love the way you think, Ging!

Bit naughty last night - had a Lindor ball (3 or 4 syns?) and 2 syns of Carte D'or Light with a chopped banana and a chocolate coin. Am hoping it scrapes under 15 for the day and going to keep things super low syn today to compensate!

EE day today:
B - 1/2 HEXB porridge with water and a splash of HEXA milk and raspberries
L - roasted carrot soup with 1/2 HEXB crispbread and 1/3 HEXA Laughing Cow Light
D - out to Beefeater so paprika chicken with rice or a JP and salad with no dressing (2 syns for oil)
Snackage - Cheesestring (1/2 HEXA), banana, more fruit if needed, the raspberries in Tesco at the moment are amazeballs!!

Love the fact it's hump day! Can't wait for Friday afternoon to roll around again. Have got tonnes on at work but also a load of meetings so no time to get anything done...hence being in the office at silly o'clock again. Ah well, I'm sure all the hard work will pay off in a few weeks and it'll settle down again.

Have lovely days all xxx

Happy hump day Sarah! Food for today sounds delish!

Love how dedicated you are to your job. It will pay off xxxx.

Back