Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Oh lord, I have an entire unopened box of the lindt lindor balls leftover from Christmas along with bars of dark chocolate, hershey goodies, a lindt choc santa etc... are the lindor really 3-4 syns each?! I might have one every so often then for a choc hit, they're quite luxurious so I don't think I could eat too many of them - I won't test that theory though!

I think busy weeks with lots of meetings are good because the time flies then! It'll be Friday before you know it - hang in there!! xx

So much cheese string love! Hehe.

Turned out the Beefeater was closed so went for Harvester instead as it's good on plan! Had 1/2 chicken (skin removed) with rice, peas and salad. 1 syn for Budweiser BBQ sauce.

Have been super good today so currently enjoying 1/2 a Thorntons continental bar (4 syns)

What an awesome food day!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So much cheese string love! Hehe. Turned out the Beefeater was closed so went for Harvester instead as it's good on plan! Had 1/2 chicken (skin removed) with rice, peas and salad. 1 syn for Budweiser BBQ sauce. Have been super good today so currently enjoying 1/2 a Thorntons continental bar (4 syns) What an awesome food day!! Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Flippin right! Especially with the temptation/danger of a meal out too!! That's one hell of a halo you've got to shine there ;) xx

Flippin right! Especially with the temptation/danger of a meal out too!! That's one hell of a halo you've got to shine there ;) xx

Even though I just finished the Thorntons bar? Oops! Still within syns though - snuggled with a camomile tea now :) xx

Haha loving the cheese string and the halo action!
Dinner sounds yum, especially all for one tiny syn! And no worries on the rest of the choccie bar...all within syns and totally deserved after your angelic day and super early start!! Go girl! Xxx

Well done for sticking to syns that is what matters :) xxxx

Another crazy day today - in the office since before 7am but at least feeling like I've ticked some things off the list! In meetings at Heathrow all day today and the first one I'm dreading as it's with a rather nasty client! Will feel better once that ones over at lunchtime.

Green day planned for today:
B - Muller Light and a banana
L - TBC as will be out and about but will go for a salad
D - Leftover moussaka from last week (HEXA1 cheese)
Snacks - some synnage TBC

Have lovely days girls - it's nearly Friday! xxx

Glad you feel like you're getting somewhere with work! Dedication being in the office so early.

Food plan sounding good :)

Woop for Friday. And especially roll on lunch for you today xxxx

Lunch update - jacket spud with beans and hexa 1 cheese. Temptation of milky coffee goodness resisted but I do fancy something sweet so might grab something low syn from waitrose. I love BA head office!xx

On plan evening yesterday - leftover moussaka with a tomato and red onion salad. Followed by an amazing pudding! 2 syns of Carte D'or Light, 4 syns of giant buttons and 2 syns of marshmallow fluff. That totally made my night after an 11 hour day!

Scales said 10.5 this morning so hoping they stick there or drop a little for Monday's WI. Have 2 off-plan days at the end of next week so want to get as far as I can prior to that!

Back in the office at the crack of dawn to find out my 3 hour meeting is cancelled and I could have had longer in bed! Never mind though, hopefully I can get everything done and maybe get away a bit early. At least that will be the plan! Was expecting to take a client out at lunchtime so haven't bought anything with me - will have to mosey to Tesco for suitable munch.

Plan is green again today:
B - Muller Light and a banana
L - superfood salad with about 4 tiny bits of chicken (1/2 HEXB2) and 1 syn for dressing
D - jacket with HEXA1&2 cheese (loooooooove the cheese!) and beans and a big old salad
Snacks - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB1), raspberries, cookies & cream kitkat (5.5 syns)

TGI Friday! It's almost the weekend - let's do this!! xx

Last edited:
Morning Hun. At least you can get some work done!

Moussaka sounds lovely - haven't had it since I was in Greece! And loving the cheese love ;)

xxxx

Just went down to get a Muller Light from little Tesco and they didn't have any! Boo! They were unpacking a big delivery so hopefully they will have the salad I want put out by lunchtime. So just a banana for brekkie. And they had cookies and cream kitkats on offer...so I may have also had 1/2 of one finger...just to try (1.5 syns) xx

Last edited:
Hello lovely! Just want to say your before and after pic in your avatar is fantastic!! What a difference.

Happy Friday, have a lovely weekend xx

Hello lovely! Just want to say your before and after pic in your avatar is fantastic!! What a difference.

Happy Friday, have a lovely weekend xx

Thanks so much, Stevie! I've got a few more Christmas pounds to shift before I'm that girl again, but hopefully it won't be long :)

Enjoy the cinema tonight - the new Paranormal Activity is supposed to be really good! xx

Back