Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Morning lovely :)

You inspired me to buy some oats & mullerlights for overnight oats. Thought it was really tasty, & great for a grab & go brekkie (normally don't eat on a weekday morning as like to maximase the amount of sleep time before work, ha)

X

Ugh...rubbish afternoon yesterday. Delays at the top of the chain mean we won't be moving until February and we were both absolutely gutted. Both the estate agents we are dealing with are lying scumbags and make me so angry!!! So we had a cheat night and went to the pub. I had a glass of Rioja, thai fishcakes with salad and a few chips. Then we shared apple crumble. Very naughty, although could have been worse. Thankfully the scales were kind this morning and I'm still 10.5.

Planning on a green day today:
B - Muller Light, banana, 1/2 HEXB1 Bran Flakes
L - Roasted Onion soup with 1/2 HEXB1 crispbread and 1/2 HEXA1 Laughing Cow Light
D - Quorn chilli topped with HEXA2 cheese, with rice, salad and HEXB wholemeal roll
Snacks - raspberries, Cheesestring (1/2 HEXA1), Freddo Caramel (5 syns)

xx

How annoying! Especially as you're so prepared! I think a cheat night was definitely needed but well done for getting straight back on it xxxx

Sounds as if cheat night was defiantly needed abd it wasn't so bad, at least you shared the crumble!
Sorry to hear they are messing you around though, so frustrating xx

Thanks lovely ladies! I feel like such a moany old bag keep going on about the move - it must be driving you guys nuts! I can't believe we sold our house the first weekend in November and we still haven't moved. It seems ridiculous but I guess everyone isn't as keen as us to move!

Anyway, onwards and downwards! xx

Well despite using a few more syns than I planned over the weekend, I managed to WI at 10.5, hitting my January Challenge target and getting my healthy BMI back. We've got a good on-plan week planned, up until Thursday, when Dave's birthday celebrations will take us well and truly off plan for 48 hours! Hoping to get back on it for a couple of days afterwards before what will be a few days off plan whilst we move, partly because we'll be celebrating and partly because the new house will be chaos and there might be some takeaways etc while we get things sorted!

Not sure what we're having for dinner tonight so not sure if it'll be a green day or EE. Here's the plan so far:
B - Muller Light and a banana
L - Butternut squash soup (1 syn LF creme fraiche) with 3 x crisp bread (1/2 HEXB) and 2 x Laughing Cow Light (1/2 HEXA)
D - TBC! Possibly Quorn chilli with rice and a big salad. We're going mattress shopping tonight so might change to something super quick, like Marmite pasta!

Hope everyone had awesome weekends! I've got lots of diary catching up to try and do today!

xx

Great work x

Ugh...rubbish afternoon yesterday. Delays at the top of the chain mean we won't be moving until February and we were both absolutely gutted. Both the estate agents we are dealing with are lying scumbags and make me so angry!!! So we had a cheat night and went to the pub. I had a glass of Rioja, thai fishcakes with salad and a few chips. Then we shared apple crumble. Very naughty, although could have been worse. Thankfully the scales were kind this morning and I'm still 10.5.

Planning on a green day today:
B - Muller Light, banana, 1/2 HEXB1 Bran Flakes
L - Roasted Onion soup with 1/2 HEXB1 crispbread and 1/2 HEXA1 Laughing Cow Light
D - Quorn chilli topped with HEXA2 cheese, with rice, salad and HEXB wholemeal roll
Snacks - raspberries, Cheesestring (1/2 HEXA1), Freddo Caramel (5 syns)

xx

So frustrating.... I hare situations like that when I am not in control :mad:

So frustrating.... I hare situations like that when I am not in control :mad:

Me too - I'm such a control freak! I've been really good up til now, fairly laid back and happy to let things take their course, but then the estate agents started pushing January dates on us and I let myself get excited. Bad move! lol x

Oh Sarah I'm so sorry to hear that. You're so right too, estate agents are such a bunch of lying rat bags. You couldn't trust them but then again, have no choice!

You definitely have not been moaning on about it, you know we are always here if you need to get something off your chest.

I'd imagine the hold up is down to Christmas being smack bang in the middle of proceedings. the place shuts down for 2 weeks and when people come back - they're sluggish for a while!

I can't believe you made such good choices at the pub - I definitely would have been having a massive cheese burger with all the trimmings!!!

Echoing what everyone else has said - well done for getting straight back on it and not letting it be the beginning of a downward food spiral!xx

Oh Sarah I'm so sorry to hear that. You're so right too, estate agents are such a bunch of lying rat bags. You couldn't trust them but then again, have no choice!

You definitely have not been moaning on about it, you know we are always here if you need to get something off your chest.

I'd imagine the hold up is down to Christmas being smack bang in the middle of proceedings. the place shuts down for 2 weeks and when people come back - they're sluggish for a while!

I can't believe you made such good choices at the pub - I definitely would have been having a massive cheese burger with all the trimmings!!!

Echoing what everyone else has said - well done for getting straight back on it and not letting it be the beginning of a downward food spiral!xx

Thanks gorgeous - really appreciate all your support. Have had a couple of naughty choccies today which we got sent by a client but breakfast and lunch were on plan so I'm doing some damage control. Definitely not spiralling yet - I'm hanging on by a thread ;) xx

Thanks gorgeous - really appreciate all your support. Have had a couple of naughty choccies today which we got sent by a client but breakfast and lunch were on plan so I'm doing some damage control. Definitely not spiralling yet - I'm hanging on by a thread ;) xx

it's ok honey.... it's a silken thread and they are remarkably strong :D

Ahhhh bloody douchebag estate agents!! Do you have a date in feb or is it tbc? Have you exchanged, I can't remember!?

I'm feeling your pain on the sneaky chocolates creeping in at work! I need someone to grab my hand and just say 'no more!!' But it's so hard when you are busy and stressed and need a good little pick me up!

Hey, the plus side of the move being put back is that you will be on plan without those chaotic days and takeaways for longer than you thought! ;) hitting your jan target with over a week to go is amaze! Tell me more about Dave's bday weekend plans! Xxx

Hello my love!

Yep estate agents are definitely douche bags!!

Was naughty last night and had a choccie eclair and a 2 finger kitkat! Ooops! Naughty Sarah! I think it's because I can see the weekend but am trying to stick at it. Meals have been on plan so I'm hoping for a STS at WI on Monday.

Your weekend sounds amazing! I love Windsor. We've got friends who live in Henley and they recently paid £700,000 for a semi detatched house. Crazy!

I'm mega excited about Dave's birthday. We're hopefully kicking off celebrations tonight with Nando's and the cinema - seeing American Hustle which is supposed to be amazing. Then tomorrow night, we're out with my parents to a gorgeous restaurant for their 5-course tasting menu. Om nom a nom!! Then it's his actual brithday on Friday and we're off to London for the day - we're having lunch at Sketch at the Lecture Room, on Conduit Street for a Michelin Starred lunch. The plan after that is to go to Soho for some drinks - probably going to check out Marks' Bar for cocktails and maybe the par at the top of Centrepoint if it's a nice day. Ooh I just can't wait!

Plan for today is EE:
B - Muller Light and a banana
L - Butternut and spinach soup with 1/2 HEXB crisp bread and 1/2 HEXA Laughing Cow Light
D - Nando's - butterfly chicken, rice, salad and corn on the cob (6 syns)

Happy hump days lovely ladies! xxx

Your weekend starting tonight sounds amazing! And London sounds great too! Very exciting :)

I went to nandos yesterday and kept thinking 'still can't believe I can have this on sw' and it was delicious!

xxxx

Aw honey, sorry to hear about all the house hassle! Such an unnecessary stress on you guys! At least it will be even more precious when you're all settled in!

The week ahead sounds absolutely amazing! Dave is having some serious celebrations! Sounds like you both need them! Enjoy all the delicious eats I'm sure will be available to you if your plan is anything to go by! xx

I'm so jealous of your foodage plan!

I also feel your pain with the move, agents are helpful sometimes but seem to spend a lot of time stiring up chains & putting forward inappropriate dates. Speaking from the legal side of things it's such a stressful experience for most people. Hopefully you can exchange soon & relax for a bit xx

Thanks girls. Have been trying not to let it drive me nuts but it kinda has and I've addicentally had a Tunnocks Teacake (5) and 2 Crunch Creams (8). Need to stop now before it all goes horribly wrong!!! xx

How about trying this... buy some grapes/berries and dark chocolate. When you get in tonight melt a few squares of chocolate and dip the fruit in it and leave to set. Bag them up and munch on them when you're feeling naughty or take them into work with you tomorrow so you can still treat yourself if you're feeling the urge!x

Back