Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Ooh that sounds amazeballs! I'm giving myself 2 days off for Dave's birthday but will definitely try this at the weekend. Thanks for the tip, lovely lady! xx

Thanks girls. Have been trying not to let it drive me nuts but it kinda has and I've addicentally had a Tunnocks Teacake (5) and 2 Crunch Creams (8). Need to stop now before it all goes horribly wrong!!! xx
Good girl.... proud of you for stopping :)

Wow, what a fun few days of bday celebrations you've got planned, sure you & Dave will have a great time.

How was the film? I've been thinking of seeing that, seems to be advertised on posters everywhere tho not seen a trailer yet.

X

The film was really good. A little long, but really enjoyed it. I was naughty food-wise, but we had the loveliest date night.

Can't wait for the next few days' celebrations - Dave is really excited! Won't be logging my food on here but aiming to be back on plan on Saturday morning!

xxx

Hope that you enjoyed last night honey :) and that Dave enjoys the rest of his bday treats! XxxX

Haha we love you too! Now get yourselves to bed ;) xx

Hello lovely ones! I have no recollection of posting the above on Friday night - we mixed far too many cocktails and I was a very drunken monkey! We had an awesome day though - so much fun!

Food all weekend has been very naughty but I've drawn a line and am back on it. We are hopefully exchanging on the house today and moving on Friday 7th so am super excited about that!! Or at leat, I will be, once I know for sure it's all set in stone!!

Plan for today is green:
B - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB) and a banana
L - Leftover quorn spag bol
D - Dave's out and I have loads of housework to do so probably something super lazy like HEXB2 toast with HEXA cheese and a big salad

I haven't had chance to catch up on any diaries yet and I feel a bit weird and dizzy today but will try and get up to speed later! xx

Haha love how you can't remember posting!!

Glad you had an amazing weekend! And what a great start to a new week with the house!

You probs feel a bit funny cos of all the booze and food haha your body just isn't used to it!

xxxx

Hello lovely ones! I have no recollection of posting the above on Friday night - we mixed far too many cocktails and I was a very drunken monkey! We had an awesome day though - so much fun!

Food all weekend has been very naughty but I've drawn a line and am back on it. We are hopefully exchanging on the house today and moving on Friday 7th so am super excited about that!! Or at leat, I will be, once I know for sure it's all set in stone!!

Plan for today is green:
B - Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB) and a banana
L - Leftover quorn spag bol
D - Dave's out and I have loads of housework to do so probably something super lazy like HEXB2 toast with HEXA cheese and a big salad

I haven't had chance to catch up on any diaries yet and I feel a bit weird and dizzy today but will try and get up to speed later! xx

Hey sweetie. Hope you're feeling a little better than this morning. And glad you had such a fabulous weekend! And oh my gosh, yay for positive house news! Hope it all goes to plan. Xxx

Grrrrr the annoying *******s at the top of the chain have said they want to move the completion date back a week because they can't get the removal company they want! FFS what is wrong with these people?!?! So no exchange today and no idea when it'll happen. I've had two French Fancies. Bad times! xx

Grrrrr the annoying *******s at the top of the chain have said they want to move the completion date back a week because they can't get the removal company they want! FFS what is wrong with these people?!?! So no exchange today and no idea when it'll happen. I've had two French Fancies. Bad times! xx
Baa-Lambs x

Ohhh Sarah :( what a bloody nightmare!! What a ridiculous reason to hold everyone else up - they must seriously not give a sh*t! x

I think they've got more money than sense. They're retired so it doesn't matter to them when they move - they seem to think we have all the time in the world. I'm so cross! Dave's out tonight with people from work so I'm planning to go my mum's after work for some tea and sympathy xxx

Back