Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

EE today

B - yog and raspberries
L - jacket spud with beans and 1/2 hexa cheese with a big salad
D - steak and veggies plus cocktails (10 syns?)
Snacks - hexb breakfast biccies, grapes

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy Anniversary for yesterday :) it's amazing how 3 years can feel like forever eh ;)

Flowers are lovely for a lovely girl :)

Steak tonight eh?! ;) xxxx

Lol Jessy - do you know what 'day' it is today? I hadn't realised it when I booked the restaurant ages ago but it makes me giggle! xx

Haha yes I've been giggling at your diary thinking 'ooh I wonder if she knows?!' Good timing not knowing! lol

We are also having steak. Again this was unknowingly. We had some in freezer so I thought that would be good for tonight .... Then realised this morning!

Maybe we just knew subconsciously :/ haha!

xxxx

Ooh I'm so excited about the weekend, I just can't concentrate on work!

I need your help though, girls. Having a really bad week body image-wise and feel really huge in everything! I need an outfit for tonight (dinner with Dave then cocktails after) and one for tomorrow, which is really tricky. We're going to Borough Market for breakfast first thing, then to the Olympic Velodrome to watch the cycling, which will be 29 degrees, then to a few bars etc afterwards.

I popped into Tesco first thing and picked up a playsuit, which is on the consideration list for tonight, but not sure if I can pull it off. Is 30 too old for a playsuit? Will put a pic up and would love your honest opinions...

image-4256076519.jpg

image-1669205452.jpg

Xx

You look fab! You stunner! Did you wear it? :) xxxx

You look fab! You stunner! Did you wear it? :) xxxx

Yep - wearing it! Feeling a little self conscious but ok :) had steak and chips with green beans, asparagus, spinach and mushrooms. Plus shared a bottle of red and now having a cocktail. Gonna need my fast days next week but it's worth it!xxx

Hey, LOVING the play suit, you look amazing!

Oooh Interesting your trying 5.2 think I need to give it a go..

What day was it yesterday? Happy anniversary xx

Hey, LOVING the play suit, you look amazing! Oooh Interesting your trying 5.2 think I need to give it a go.. What day was it yesterday? Happy anniversary xx

Aww thanks hun!

Yeah I'm thinking 5:2 is gonna be good although I only realised it too late into the week to get two fast days in. Will be better planned next week!

Have a fab birthday weekend, yummy mummy xxx

Yep - wearing it! Feeling a little self conscious but ok :) had steak and chips with green beans, asparagus, spinach and mushrooms. Plus shared a bottle of red and now having a cocktail. Gonna need my fast days next week but it's worth it!xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good you looked stunning in pics! Good food is always worth it :) xxxx

Sarah you are a hottie!! That play suit is fab on you - I'd kill for pins like yours! Hope you had a fab day babe xx

Aww thank you so much Lil!

We have had the most amazing weekend!! Started yesterday with a bottle of Bollinger with our best friends on the banks of the Thames, watched cycling in the Olympic velodrome then danced and drank cocktails in soho til 1am!

image-2381929594.jpg

image-2458402836.jpg

image-921016337.jpg

image-749510015.jpg

image-1822453070.jpg

image-1637304874.jpg

Back on it tomorrow!xx

Ugh...feeling really heavy today after the naughtiest but most incredible weekend. Scales say 10.10 so 1 off this week despite the naughtiness...thank you fast day! Planning 2 fast days this week and only have one off plan meal next weekend so hopefully I can get a good result.

EE day today:

B - Muller Light with grapes and melon
L - Jacket potato with baked beans and salad
D - Leftover chicken, broccoli and mushroom pasta bake (HEXA cheese + 5 syns for bacon lardons)
S - banana, bran flakes (HEXB)

Hope everyone had super weekends!

xx

What as result...the most incredibly fun weekend, naughtiness and still a pound off! Gota be happy with that! :) I've no doubt the 'heavy feeling' will pass..I think it's Mondays way of reminding you you had a good weekend! Well done lovely xx

Back