Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

The banana pancakes are literally a staple in my diet at the mo! I find if I cook them so that they are almost cooked through before turning over then they stay neat! :) loving the cupcake idea tho! Xx

Hello Miss Sorrento! Hope you're having an awesome time!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just used my last 100 calories on a mini snickers. Best idea ever! Awesome fast day today - mega chuffed!xx

Ooh scales are showing 2.5lbs off already. Could be a seriously good result this week :D

Now sure what food plans are for today...gonna snuggle back down with the cat for a bit and decide xx

EE day today I think...

B - banana pancake with strawbs (made some for Dave before he goes on a bike ride so just had a little one - thanks for the advice Ging - they were beauts this time!!)
L - hexb ryvita with 1/2 hexa cheese triangles, cooked chicken and sliced tomatoes and cucumber
D - (hopefully!) BBQ Chinese style pork steaks (4 syns for marinade) with potato wedges and salad
Snacks - strawberries, 2 pink wafers (4 syns)

I do love a sunny bank holiday! Dave's off out on this ride for a few hours so I'm gonna do some housework, maybe have a quick cuppa with mum (she's struggling a bit caring for my Grannie so trying to spend plenty of quality time with her) then hopefully chill in the garden for a bit. So hope we can BBQ later or at least eat in the garden. Love doing that in our new home :D

What does everyone have planned for their Good Fridays?xx

You actually made fast days seem doable! Chocolate! That's my kind of fast day! Well done love! Sounds like a lovely day today! Hope your mum is okay. She's such a star. And that your gran is of course. Have a great day. Making the most of being off myself. Friday off is almost better than a bank Hol Monday off but I'm very happy to take both this weekend! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You actually made fast days seem doable! Chocolate! That's my kind of fast day! Well done love! Sounds like a lovely day today! Hope your mum is okay. She's such a star. And that your gran is of course. Have a great day. Making the most of being off myself. Friday off is almost better than a bank Hol Monday off but I'm very happy to take both this weekend! X Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks sweety. Totally agree about a Friday off - love it!

Had 1/2 syn ex light mayo and 1 syn chutney with lunch and swapped ryvitas for a wholemeal roll. Was lush and just what I needed. Dave's just back from his ride so we are trying to decide what to do with the afternoon. It's not quite warm enough to sit outside although it's lovely and sunny. Xx

Oh my gosh! Best dinner ever!

image-3418713525.jpg

Lovely lie in with the boy this morning before we get out and do some gardening.

Planning a cheeky red day today:

B: scrambled eggs with smoked salmon
L: hexa1 small cappuccino and a long walk :)
D: steak with mushrooms, leeks with bacon and salad with garlic bread (hexb1 + hexa2 cheese)
Snacks: fruit salad (banana, strawbs, mango), mini snickers (5), pink wafer (2)

Happy Saturdays lovely ladies!xx

Last edited:
EE day tomorrow - off out early so won't have time to post I reckon.

B - hexb bacon roll with 1 syn ketchup. Chilli sausage (3). Options hot chic (2 and hexa milk)
L - mango, banana and strawbs. Pink wafer (2)
D - paella (4 for chorizo)
S - muller light with more strawbs

Last edited:
Loving your on plan Easter weekend lovely :) xxxx

Totally on plan except that I just had 1/3 of a mint kit Kat chunky Dave didn't like. Bad Sarah! Hope it doesn't show on the scales tomorrow!!!xx

It shouldn't! Just count the syns? I'm sure you'll have enough :) xxxx

Morning girlies!

Weighed in at 10.10 this morning so 3 off. Was hoping to see a single digit but still a good result. Have a couple of challenges this week - family for afternoon tea at ours this afternoon and a wine tasting event with a client on Friday but planning fast days Tuesday and Thursday to compensate!

Super excited about my great auntie and uncle visiting this afternoon. My uncle is my grandpa's brother and so much like him. I miss grandpa so much, seeing uncle john is like a little bit of him coming back. Planning on getting plenty of body magic housework in this morning and should be able to power through on breakfast til mid afternoon when they arrive.

Plan for today is green:
Brunch - muller light and a banana
Afternoon tea - hexb1 wholemeal roll with hexa1 cheese and salad. 1 cupcake (9) 1 small meringue (3)
D - if hungry, I'll make some veggie pasta

Back