Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Yep, that's the one. It looks lush. Slightly nervous making something new for the first time to serve to friends but I've made SW puds before and they've been nice. The tiramisu was particularly lush! Need to make that again xx

Wow that is one impressive plan in place missy! You are so so in it! No better motivation than Mexico (I hope you read that in the accent I mean it in!)! I can't wait to see your Hol pics already! Gonna live vicariously through you if that's okay! And holy moses! 110 miles?! People can do that and not die?? Wowza! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Oh yes, another part of my pre-holiday plan, decided on whilst looking at myself in the mirror this morning...I'm going to try the 30-day squat challenge pre-holiday. I'm hoping it'll give me a more toned booty ready for swimsuit time! I couldn't remember what I was supposed to start with so just did 20 this morning but have just saved a programme list on my phone so I can get cracking! xx

Oh yes, another part of my pre-holiday plan, decided on whilst looking at myself in the mirror this morning...I'm going to try the 30-day squat challenge pre-holiday. I'm hoping it'll give me a more toned booty ready for swimsuit time! I couldn't remember what I was supposed to start with so just did 20 this morning but have just saved a programme list on my phone so I can get cracking! xx

Let me know how it goes because I'm always skeptical of these things! And lazy :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me too but I did start last year (I think I stopped when we got burgled and life got turned upside down!) and I could see a difference after the first 10 days. The before and after pics online are impressive. I'll let you know...although I won't be showing you a before pic ;) xx

ARGH! The worst thing about doing a 500cal day whilst being in the office is watching your boss (who sits opposite you) sits and eats a WHOLE PACKET of Fox's Crunch Creams in front of you. It's like torture!!! I've had to use an extra 40cals on melon to stop me giving in!! xx

ARGH! The worst thing about doing a 500cal day whilst being in the office is watching your boss (who sits opposite you) sits and eats a WHOLE PACKET of Fox's Crunch Creams in front of you. It's like torture!!! I've had to use an extra 40cals on melon to stop me giving in!! xx

Yeah but they won't look amazing in bikini in Mexico ;) xx

Lol. That's a scary thought! I don't think I will ever look amazing in a bikini (or tankini - my tummy won't ever be seeing the light of day!) but I can definitely make an improvement on where I am now. Just had a very timely email from Debenhams as they've got money off swimwear so will have to pop in over the weekend! xx

Lol. That's a scary thought! I don't think I will ever look amazing in a bikini (or tankini - my tummy won't ever be seeing the light of day!) but I can definitely make an improvement on where I am now. Just had a very timely email from Debenhams as they've got money off swimwear so will have to pop in over the weekend! xx

Dorothy Perkins have 30% off everything at the min too ;) xx

Hey chick...what does your hubby do that he's cycling that mammoth distance? (Eeek! Lol)
Is it a hobby or work for him?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey chick...what does your hubby do that he's cycling that mammoth distance? (Eeek! Lol) Is it a hobby or work for him?x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol. He would love it to be a career but he's too old to go pro now! Just a hobby but he absolutely loves it! I wish there was a form of exercise I adored that much!xx

Lol. He would love it to be a career but he's too old to go pro now! Just a hobby but he absolutely loves it! I wish there was a form of exercise I adored that much!xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol, me too!!
My OH is into cycling in a big way...but not over 100 miles! Although I bet if j said that he'd disagree! Lol x

Ah bless our boys!

I stupidly forgot to buy bananas at tesco!!! So currently trying to make something yummy for dinner for under 200 cals!

Onion - 10
Mushrooms - 30
Quark - 10
Spinach - 20
Parmesan - 10
2 crispbread - 60
1 cheese triangle - 25

And it was yum!!

image-143821435.jpg

Xx

Whoop whoop - 10.8 on the scales this morning! And excited about my weekend plans so should be a good result on Monday.

As I forgot to buy babas last night today's food is changing slightly:
B - ham and fried egg roll (HEXB + 1/5 HEXA ex light triangle + 1 syn ketchup) - HEAVEN!!
L/D (we are going to the wine tasting at 4 so planning a late lunch) - veggie pasta bake with hexa1 cheese (peppers, mushrooms, onions, spinach and maybe some butternut squash). Should make sure the wine doesn't go straight to my head!

Definitely don't want to drink too much or stay out too late because then there would probably be Burger King on the way home and I'm too in love with my scales to let that happen.

I do love a client freebie though and it's lovely Dave can come too so will make the most of it but being sensible with syns.

Happy Friday lovelies!xxx

Last edited:
Whoop whoop - 10.8 on the scales this morning! And excited about my weekend plans so should be a good result on Monday.

As I forgot to buy babas last night today's food is changing slightly:
B - muller light with raspberries
L/D (we are going to the wine tasting at 4 so planning a late lunch) - veggie pasta bake with hexa1 cheese (peppers, mushrooms, onions, spinach and maybe some butternut squash). Should make sure the wine doesn't go straight to my head!

Definitely don't want to drink too much or stay out too late because then there would probably be Burger King on the way home and I'm too in love with my scales to let that happen.

I do love a client freebie though and it's lovely Dave can come too so will make the most of it but being sensible with syns.

Happy Friday lovelies!xxx

Whhooo to those lovely scales chick always a fab way to start the day :)

Enjoy the wine tasting you are so on it I'm sure you'll do amazing and as for Burger King its horrible greasy no good for the scales will repeat in you all night so its a no go not today anyway!!
Haha hope it put you off abit X

Happy FRIDAY my fave day YAYYYY ;-) Xxx

Woop to the scales!
Wine tasting sounds fabulous! Looking forward to some recommendations!
Happy Friday beautiful girl xxxx

Thanks lovely ladies! It's silly, because it's only 5lbs, but looking in the mirror this morning I actually felt like I could see a difference. I'm still nowhere near bikini ready, and I'm really glad we have 5 more weeks to go, but I definitely don't feel as enormous as I did 2 weeks ago! Gotta love SW!

Ugh...I'm working from home today but there is loads of stuff kickng off because we've got a new MD and he is doing a fab job of stirring up chaos! Dave has a half day so I was hoping to have a bit of a chilled out afternoon and sneak off a bit early to this wine tasting, but I don't know if it's going to happen. Boo! Just need to hope it doesn't all go so wrong, we have to miss the wine tasting. That would not be a good start to the weekend. Flippin' work!!

Hope your days at work fly by, girls. Not long to go! xxx

Back