Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

I think I've caught the girls' grump-bug from yesterday. All I feel like I've done is scrabble round trying to cover people's bottoms this morning and it's so de-motivating! I'm supposed to be planning a presentation I have to do on Tuesday to celebrate the results of some training I've done but I just can't get my head in the game. Totally not feeling going out tonight at all - it's all wet and grey and drizzly outside and I just want to cook something yummy and curl up on the sofa with my boy. We are going to the Royal Albert Hall with the same client on Tuesday so I'm sure they won't mind if I duck out - I was so looking forward to it until today but now dragging myself to London and being sociable is the last thing I want to do! xx

I'm in a grump too so I can completely empathise! Been given lots of boring but important stuff to send to people but just given it now! I don't want to spend my whole afternoon doing it but looks like i've no option! CBA and I want to go home :/ xxxx

Have just emailed my client to get out of tonight and Dave has got home (half day - lucky sausage!) - so I'm feeling a bit perkier. Just dialling into a 2 hour conference call of doom but now really looking forward to cooking a yummy dinner and curling up with Dave to watch a film. We have Frozen and Saving Mr Banks on the side so might make him watch one of those ;) xxx

Oh noooo! I hate hearing that the grumpy monster seems to have visited us all this week! To be honest a snuggled film night with the boy is exactly up my street for this evening too! Hope that pink wafer has cheered you up (they are so good!) and you can chill out on the conference call and just listen! :) xxx

Right, today's food plan has totally changed and we are now on a lovely red day:

Brunch - HEXB1 roll with fried egg and ham (1 syn ketchup + 1/5 HEXA1 light cheese triangle)
Snacks - Raspberry + choc Muller, 1 pink wafer (2 syns)
Dinner - pizza chicken topped with syn free BBQ sauce, veggies and remaining HEXA's of mozerella and a big ol' salad
Snacks - I'm going to allow myself up to 10 syns of either wine or choccie (or a combo of the 2!)

Conf call finished sooner than expected and I've managed to get a good chunk of my presentation done so I'm feeling tonnes better about everything. Now come on last 90 mins of work, let's get you over and done with!!! xx

That's it, I'm logging off. Jeez, what a day! Gonna get the house tidy so I can have a super chilled evening with my lovely man and enjoy some amazing SW friendly yumminess.

Happy weekends all! xxxxxxxx

That's it, I'm logging off. Jeez, what a day! Gonna get the house tidy so I can have a super chilled evening with my lovely man and enjoy some amazing SW friendly yumminess.

Happy weekends all! xxxxxxxx

Enjoy Sarah :) Happy Friday xx

Pizza chicken was amaze!!! Forgot to take a pic til I was halfway through. Syn free BBQ sauce was lush too.

Currently enjoying 5 syns of red wine and loving it. Gonna have some choc later while we watch Saving Mr Banks. Heaven xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you've enjoyed your relaxing evening, food sounds delicious. You should have made Dave watch Frozen ;-) xx

Morning beauties!

Wish I wasn't awake so early but am reading my kindle in bed beside a very soundly sleeping Dave and a very cuddly pussy cat.

Really looking forward to today. Bit of housework to do first thing, and making pannacotta for tonight but also plenty of time to chill before our friends arrive this afternoon. Perfect!

EE day today:

B - Muller Green (1/2) with raspberries
L - ham, cheese and mushroom roll (HEXB & HEXA)
D - Dave's famous paella (4 syns for chorizo) with a glass of red (5) followed by syn free panna cotta with strawberries

What have you lovely ones got planned?xx

Doesn't sound like the worst morning! Can your furball give lucy some tips? Currently barking at me for not giving her enough attention! Sounds like a productive morning followed by a lovely day with pals! Enjoy beautiful! Looking forward to hearing how your panacotta turns out! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hmm they aren't that smooth so not that happy! Should have let the gelatine cool a bit more. Ah well, that's all the quark I have so they will have to do!

Gonna prep tomorrow's lasagne in a bit then Hoover and we are all ready for 'em.

xx

Epic brunch!

image-3939383778.jpg

1 syn for 1tbsp ketchup

Back