Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Happy damn Fridays all up on this place right now!! :)

Can't wait to see the jumpsuit! Where's it from?! Wedges with wide leg sounds lovely!

I'm so so impressed (and jealous!!) with how you've smashed the scales in the last few weeks!! You will look incredz on your jollies!

Hope the freezer gets sorted and your day whizzes by! Xxxxx

Thanks lovely ladies!

The jumpsuit is from Wallis. I just tried to take a pic of it on the hanger but it doesn't really do it justice. Not sure if I'm allowed to post links here, but this is it: http://www.wallis.co.uk/en/wluk/pro...ack-wrap-wide-leg-jumpsuit-2865969?bi=1&ps=20

Was up at the crack of dawn today so I'd be dressed and sorted in case the freezer man arrived at 7am. He didn't but it did mean I had time to blitz the house so it's all super tidy. Still need to clean the bathrooms and hoover, but I will hopefully have time to do that in between finishing work and Sammy coming over to get ready for tonight. Then Dave and I can have a nice chilled morning before our guests arrive for the weekend. I hate having to do that mad crazy cleaning just before people arrive - much nicer doing it at your own pace! lol.

xxx

Ohmygod - happy Friday indeed!! Well done on the loss Sarah and so glad you've sat back and taken stock of how well you've done in the last month. Complete inspiration! You just put your mind to it and are totally nailing it!! Go you!

Love that jumpsuit! I have a similar one but I tend to wear pointy stiletto shoes with it as I like the slight point coming out at the bottom rather than my entire leg being covered cus I'm such a wee shorty... in my head it makes me look skinnier?! Lol!! I normally wear black ones but a bit of colour could work too!

You are miss productive today, early mornings are totally where it's at with getting stuff done. My friend emailed me a buzzfeed link this morning with the subject title "ahem..." and the main message saying "remind you of anyone?" and it was this....

http://www.buzzfeed.com/samstryker/type-a-more-like-type-awesome?s=mobile

Hopefully that worked but it made me laugh because I can pretty much relate to every single point on that and wondered if you were similar?! xx

Oh my gosh, Lil. That is literally me to a tee!! Dave will wet himself when he sees it!

Great jump-suit advice chick - have got a gold handbad and do have some matching pointy shoes so might go with that. Kinda depends what the weather ends up being like...it can't make up its mind at the mo!

xxx

Foodie update!

Green day today:
B - cappuccino muller, raspberries
L - Ainsley mushroom bulgar wheat (1.5) with 1/2 HEXA1 parmesan
D - Prezzo - Light spaghetti with king prawns (HEXB1) and parmesan on top (HEXA2)
Snacks - HEXB2 brekkie biccies, 2 glasses of prosecco (8), square of healthy choc (2?)

What do we think ladies? Still haven't decided on shoes!xx

image-1550365476.jpg

image-3305206778.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You look beautiful :) xxxx

Looking gorgeous, shoes look fab with the belt. Have fun xx

Thanks so much girlies!

Ended up being a bit naughty last night - shared bread and oils to start and had 3 glasses of prosecco And 2 gin and slims. Met up with Dave later in the night, who was hammered and ended up having a slice of cheese on wholemeal toast and 2 wholemeal rolls when we got home at 1am. Oops!

On the plus side though, I felt a million dollars!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You look stunning as always. Love the playsuit!
Well done on the weight loss too you are doing excellent my dear xxxx

Thanks so much girlies! Ended up being a bit naughty last night - shared bread and oils to start and had 3 glasses of prosecco And 2 gin and slims. Met up with Dave later in the night, who was hammered and ended up having a slice of cheese on wholemeal toast and 2 wholemeal rolls when we got home at 1am. Oops! On the plus side though, I felt a million dollars!xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like a great night!! If it makes you feel any better I sneakily had a galaxy ripple in bed last night, yum xx

Morning gorgeous ladies!

Hope you all had amazing long weekends?

Ours ended up being a bit off-plan...meals were fine but lots of bubbles and vino consumed! Scales say 10.4 this morning but I think it's post boozing bloat so I'm hopeful with a couple of 500 cal days I can be relatively happy when I WI on Friday morning.

500 cal plan for today is:
Strawbs (~40)
Salted Propercorn (88)
Ham omelette with 5g Parmesan (1 egg + 1 egg white) (~200)
Pecan Nakd bar (156)

Dave cooked an amazing seafood medley on Sunday and I think I must have had a dodgy prawn as my tummy hasn't felt right since the early hours of yesterday morning. So doing a 500 cal day shouldn't actually be tricky.

What did all of you lovely ladies get up to?

xxx

Last edited:
Back