Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

How come he fancies a change? The sport?

I think they're all really much of a muchness overall! Even BT is competing now. I def do think sky can haggle a bit better with you though. That package I got was £58 and I managed to get him down to £42, Virgin (who we were with before) were so much more inflexible! x

He actually likes the sport on Virgin but he wants Sky Atlantic for Game of Thrones etc. rather than buying them on DVD. I had Sky years ago and didn't like them (their service was shocking!) but I think, like you say, they are all much of a muchness now! xxx

You managed to run with a hangover!? That is serious commitment! You are so on it babe! I am ridiculously impressed! I miss it the feeling after a run! I always felt like a superhero!

I got really bored of suits in the second season! I'm recording the 4th too incase I get back into it but I felt like it got really dull!? Does it pick back up!? I feel bad because I got my dad the first 2 seasons for his birthday because I was so into it at the time (in was still on the first!) - oops! He definitely hasn't even taken the plastic off yet!

We have sky but I only really watch it atm for cbb! Have loads recorded though! It's helped me catch up on girls too! Anyone watch? Never 100% sure how I feel about that show!

You must be so excited for Bruges!! Friday right!? Love how you surprised him, you cutie pie! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah suits picks back up again. There's loads of double-crossing and drama - we still love it! Although it's not quite as addictive as that first amazing season.

You're so right about the superhero post-run feeling. I don't think I've ever experienced anything quite like it. I've managed to run 3 times a week for the last 2 weeks, which is probably the longest I've ever stuck at anything! Especially when there has been rain, sub-zero temperatures and hangovers to contend with, which every time before I would have used as an excuse not to go. Am wondering whether to take running stuff to Bruges, but I think with the pool and hiring bikes, I'm hoping I can get some cardio in!

Super excited for Bruges - it can't come quickly enough!

How are you my love?xxx

So impressed with your running honey

Also so excited for you going to Bruges :) do you know where you are eating yet? (important bit!) xxxx

Super excited girlies - super excited!!

Jess, on the first night we are going to 'Ribs n Beer' which apparently does amazing steaks. On the Saturday, we are eating at Park (number 1 rated restaurant in Bruges on trip advisor) for a 4-course meal with complimentary wines etc. Sounds lush!! Then on the final night we are going to a tiny but highly recommended restaurant called 't Grillkasteeltje (no idea how to pronounce that!) who also do great steaks etc.

And in between those, I'm sure copious amounts of Belgian waffles and frites and mayo will be consumed!

I've also got Dave a bottle of Cristal, which I'm SO excited for him to open on Saturday!!! xxx

Oh my god I'm salivating at the thought of all that food! you're going to have such a brilliant time!!
I love that you two are such a fan of bubbles! Rob really doesnt enjoy fizz...which is annoying as it means we can never just share a celebratory bottle....but then again, means I usually get a bottle to myself! :)

Dave wasn't fussed about bubbles before we met, but we have both developed a real taste for them! We went to Rome for his birthday in 2013 in Rome and drank A LOT of prosecco there, and then he took me to the Champagne region for my 30th where the obsession got worse! We love any excuse to open up some bubbles! xxx

Ooh your trip and food sounds awesome, and well done for running with a hangover..
Is this suits worth a watch, I am currently on the look out for a new series that will take over my life lol x

James only likes very dry champagne and only two types he's tried.... But he'll have a glass with me and I love the stuff so happy to drink the rest of the bottle. I get a lovely drunk from champagne just happy and affectionate so it's okay haha.

So lovely with Bruges he is one lucky man. Is it tomorrow?!?!

Dave wasn't fussed about bubbles before we met, but we have both developed a real taste for them! We went to Rome for his birthday in 2013 in Rome and drank A LOT of prosecco there, and then he took me to the Champagne region for my 30th where the obsession got worse! We love any excuse to open up some bubbles! xxx

Ian wasn't fussed before we got married, and we had prosecco for our wedding drink and how he loves it!

James only likes very dry champagne and only two types he's tried.... But he'll have a glass with me and I love the stuff so happy to drink the rest of the bottle. I get a lovely drunk from champagne just happy and affectionate so it's okay haha.

So lovely with Bruges he is one lucky man. Is it tomorrow?!?! 

Ian will normally only have 1 glass and then I get to enjoy the rest of the bottle. Champagne drunk is the best kind of drunk :party0016:

Hello gorgeous ones!

What a crazy couple of days - work has just gone crazy so had no time to post...or time to eat to be honest! Have been having a couple of biscuits during the day and then an on-plan dinner. Sweet potato curry tonight.

Engine light in the car came on today when I was on the M25 heading to a meeting! Took it to the garage on the way home and it's cost almost £300 to fix...perfect after Christmas when we are just about to go to an expensive European city for the weekend! lol.

Just finishing off a few work bits while Dave goes to get the car from the garage then it's holiday time! Need to do some housework first, then gonna have a bath and pamper sesh then dinner and might open a cheeky bottle of wine. 4am alarm call though so better not have too much!!

Have awesome weekends girlies - photos of Belgian waffles to follow ;)

xxxx

Hello gorgeous ones! What a crazy couple of days - work has just gone crazy so had no time to post...or time to eat to be honest! Have been having a couple of biscuits during the day and then an on-plan dinner. Sweet potato curry tonight. Engine light in the car came on today when I was on the M25 heading to a meeting! Took it to the garage on the way home and it's cost almost £300 to fix...perfect after Christmas when we are just about to go to an expensive European city for the weekend! lol. Just finishing off a few work bits while Dave goes to get the car from the garage then it's holiday time! Need to do some housework first, then gonna have a bath and pamper sesh then dinner and might open a cheeky bottle of wine. 4am alarm call though so better not have too much!! Have awesome weekends girlies - photos of Belgian waffles to follow ;) xxxx

Have a great time, I feel your pain with cars, I have spent £700 this month on mine xx

Back