Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

It will click eventually, don't worry and don't let it be something else to stress over babe.

How about making a list of all your favourite "on-plan" meals when you get 5 mins and then try to incorporate them wherever you can over the week. Even get Dave to make a couple too. At least that way, you're able to make small steps and still enjoy your food? x

Thanks beauties!!

Definitely going to aim for on-plan dinners this week and making a list of faves is a great idea, Lil.

Work is still horrendous - I think this week is going to be like last week but hopefully after that it will start to settle a little bit. Just need the MD to get bored and move onto something else!! Feel sorry for my new girl who is getting very little of my time, although she seems to be settling in well, bless her.

Had a fondant fancy which was definitely not idea breakfast fodder! But going to grab a jacket potato now so at least lunch is SW friendly.

My first aim is to get my trainers back on this week and get back to my 10k training as I've only got 8 weeks to go! I can do 4k now and want to get to being able to 8k so should be do-able. But only if I kick myself up the bum!! Not so fussed about weight for that - in the three weeks when I was doing 3 runs a week I could already feel my body changing and tightening up so hopefully that will happen when I get back to it. Aiming for Tue/Thur/Sun runs this week.

We have quite a lot of social stuff on in March but not much after that so I can knucke down. I want to be in the 9s by 1 August as we are going to a wedding in Bournemouth and Dave's ex will be there so I want to be looking extra fabulous! I have a gorgeous Coast dress I need to fit into by then!!

xxx

Ended up in Tesco at lunchtime so have got a Glorious Thai Skinny Soup and a wholemeal roll for lunch - total approx 220 cals so not a bad choice. Probably not SW friendly but it's better than a 500 cal sandwich and crisps and Oasis!

Picked up stir fry veg so we can have Quorn 'chicken' stir-fry for dinner. Baby steps and all that!! xxx

Thanks Pip, I had thought about it as Stevie's was smashing the calorie counting/5:2 after Christmas. I've just been in a real 'sod it'/'treat yourself' zone lately...wine in the evenings after work to wind down, choccies at work every day (lots of people under lots of pressure = lots of motivation/survival goodies being bought!!)...I need to go and do a proper food shop and stop being such a porker! We do so much cooking from scratch, I think calorie counting might be a bit of a faff in the evenings, but definitely helpful for lunches. I'm loving all the amazing clean eating recipes which are being posted at the moment too. I'm going to use this week to rein things back in again then pick an approach and stick to it! xxx

Baby steps are better than no steps honey.

You'll look GORGEOUS and will wipe the floor with Dave's ex! Just smile with your beautiful smile.

xxxxx

Ah thanks hun. Not threatened by the ex at all...it's just a bit of a random situation having friends in the same circle. Just want to make sure I look super fabulous next to Dave as he's an usher :) xxx

You know you'll get back on it and having the dress to aim for will help. I got exactly where I wanted to be with the focus of Vegas and the west coast last year I just lost it when we got back.....

I totally get the migraine thing but it isn't in your control at all and you can't predict when they will come either :(

Just make good choices when you can and break yourself in gently! Getting back on track is so hard!

You know you'll get back on it and having the dress to aim for will help. I got exactly where I wanted to be with the focus of Vegas and the west coast last year I just lost it when we got back.....

I totally get the migraine thing but it isn't in your control at all and you can't predict when they will come either :(

Just make good choices when you can and break yourself in gently! Getting back on track is so hard!

Thanks honey. See you've been suffering too? Hope you're feeling better now though.

Struggling with work motivation today - reached the end of my tether I think! Just been told there's a document coming across from one of the agencies after 8pm tonight which I'm going to have to review tonight...that feels like it's taking the mick a bit to me!! xx

I have all weekend hasn't got to a migraine just hovering round with all the symptoms but not in an extreme way which was odd. Much better today thank goodness! Had a few moments of whoo head but only 2 hours til home time :D

And yes reviewing something that is coming in at 8pm is way beyond what should be asked of you. That is being at home time not reviewing documents time!

Ah thanks hun. Not threatened by the ex at all...it's just a bit of a random situation having friends in the same circle. Just want to make sure I look super fabulous next to Dave as he's an usher :) xxx
Ian used to feel like that as most of my friends came from my ex, but he gets on great guns with them now. What's your dress like honey?
xxx

Dress is from Coast - purple with a lacy top and then big ruffly skirt (cocktail length) - Mum treated me in the Debenhams sale after Christmas but it's too tight at the mo! Need to get back to 10st ish for it to zip up! With silver shoes and a silver handbag I reckon xxx

Dress is from Coast - purple with a lacy top and then big ruffly skirt (cocktail length) - Mum treated me in the Debenhams sale after Christmas but it's too tight at the mo! Need to get back to 10st ish for it to zip up! With silver shoes and a silver handbag I reckon xxx

Oooh purple is my favourite colour and it looks amazing with silver. You'll be in the 10's in no time chick.
xxx

Back