Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Have you met the ex before? I'd absolutely hate that. You're a braver woman than me!!! Xxx

I actually knew them when they were together so yeah a few times. Didn't mind her at the time but he's since told me what a cheating, thieving witch she is!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

image-18918356.jpg

This really made me smile!xx

Ah thanks hun. Hope your work gets better soon too. I hate that the migraines happen because I don't want it to be seen as a sign of weakness/me not being able to take the pressure at work. But you can't control what your body does sometimes! xx

I know exactly what you feel, I used to think it was pressure of work, however when I had one a couple of years ago on a holiday I realised that its just one of those things .. It's frustrating tho...

I am just waiting for a massive conference I am working on to launch . There aren't enough hours in the day at the moment, xx

Oh Wowzer! Total beaut! And in purple too! Love it!!
Ha I met robs ex at a wedding he was best man at! I pulled out 2 weeks before as I just didn't think I could face it...then the night before I decided I would go afterall...thank goodness for flexible table plans! I ended up getting hammered with her, we were the last 2 on the dancefloor and then at 4am I got all emotional and ended up falling, spraining my ankle, finding rob in bed (he'd gone up hours earlier) and then puking red wine all over him and the room. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS!!
:)
I'm sure you will be one hot sophisticated beaut in comparison!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh Wowzer! Total beaut! And in purple too! Love it!! Ha I met robs ex at a wedding he was best man at! I pulled out 2 weeks before as I just didn't think I could face it...then the night before I decided I would go afterall...thank goodness for flexible table plans! I ended up getting hammered with her, we were the last 2 on the dancefloor and then at 4am I got all emotional and ended up falling, spraining my ankle, finding rob in bed (he'd gone up hours earlier) and then puking red wine all over him and the room. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS!! :) I'm sure you will be one hot sophisticated beaut in comparison!! Xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Omg l'il Ging - that is a cracker of a story! I will try to avoid dance floor injuries and projectile puking ;) xxx

Lovely to see you back and trying :) it really is all about making good choices when we can and not beating ourselves up when we can't.

I love the dress and know that you will look just stunning in it! :) it is really good motivation!

Would love it if your man proposes before the wedding so you have your rock :) either way though you will be stunning and have people turning heads

Just don't do what Ging did ;)

XxxxxxxX

Managed a run last night - only 2km to my Grannie's (she's now got cellulitis in her arm as well as a broken wrist) and 0.5km back and it hurt a lot, but at least I got my trainers on! Need to do some housework tonight and have dancing tomorrow night but definitely going to run Thursday as I'm WFH and can get out when it's still light! xxx

Well done on the run! That's fantastic!!! Xx

Thanks Pip. Kicking myself that I let two weeks slip by without getting out but snow and migraines conspired against me and I've really seen my fitness slip in that time. I was doing 4k comfortably but the 2k was tough yesterday. Hopefully it will come back fairly quickly and I can keep building on it. Less than 8 weeks to go!!! xx

Thanks Pip. Kicking myself that I let two weeks slip by without getting out but snow and migraines conspired against me and I've really seen my fitness slip in that time. I was doing 4k comfortably but the 2k was tough yesterday. Hopefully it will come back fairly quickly and I can keep building on it. Less than 8 weeks to go!!! xx

But you built up to that 4k really quickly so it will come back soon :) there's no point thinking shoulda woulda coulda - just keep doing your best and you will smash that run. You're too determined not to!! Xx

It could just have been an off day Sarah. I ran 15 miles on Saturday but I bet I'll struggle to do 4 tonight... it's just the weird way it works sometimes!! The main thing is that you got out and got the ball rolling again. The next one will def be easier :) xx

Thanks hun. Have decided to do it for charity and that's the reason I have to keep trying. Not sure if I mentioned it on here, but have decided to run for CRY (Cardiac Risk in the Young) which helps screen young people for heart conditions they might not know they have. If my cousin had been screened, he might have still been here today, so it's an awesome cause! I set up my VM Giving page the other week and have already had some lovely emails from them saying thank you, so it's nice to know it will be appreciated.

xxx

It could just have been an off day Sarah. I ran 15 miles on Saturday but I bet I'll struggle to do 4 tonight... it's just the weird way it works sometimes!! The main thing is that you got out and got the ball rolling again. The next one will def be easier :) xx

Thanks gorgeous! 15 miles is just amazing - I can't even begin to imagine getting that far! How long did it take you?

One of my besties does 10k most Sunday mornings with a couple of friends (all of whom have done marathons or half marathons before). I really want to get to the point when I can go out with them - it would be nice to have some company! But they do a 55 minute 10k so I've got some work to do!! xx

Thanks gorgeous! 15 miles is just amazing - I can't even begin to imagine getting that far! How long did it take you?

One of my besties does 10k most Sunday mornings with a couple of friends (all of whom have done marathons or half marathons before). I really want to get to the point when I can go out with them - it would be nice to have some company! But they do a 55 minute 10k so I've got some work to do!! xx

Yeah, that's speedy!! Espec if they're nattering the whole time too. Fitties!

I can't quite believe it either. 17 planned for this weekend... eeek! It took me ages, I do my long runs really slowly, 12 min miles so it took me around 3 hours. I've never been a fast runner despite getting a little quicker. I don't really like to push myself too much speed wise! It ruins the enjoyment for me!!

What app do you use? You should try Strava, I just love it. It's such a good app. Dave might use it for cycles? It does both cycles and runs. Jennie and Becki are on it too! x x

Back