Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Love you positive vibe gorgeous, I still want to do some fast days even though Ian can now longer do them, and I really need to get back the control I had a few weeks ago and get a move on with the numbers going down!
I'm going to talk to Ian tonight about the possibility of going running together - I don't think he'll go for it, but I can ask for free can't I??

Keep going lovely, we'll all do it together!
xxx

I am sure you haven't tempted fate hun, I find 5:2 fits around my social life, and when I have had weekend after weekend out I have done 4:3 .. It's because of 5:2 I have lost weight though January and February.. I think on Sw I would have gained as a bad night / day would have turned into a month off plan..

Enjoy your food and drinks with your friends xx

Thanks lovely ones. Have managed to stay exactly to plan tonight - actually only had one of my 3 allocated gins and only half a small wholemeal roll. Challenge 1 complete!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am drunk in the velodrome trying to remember what I are today!

B - 1 frylight fried egg, 2 slices halloumi, 1 bacon mrdallion, 1/2 a warburtons thin
L - 1.5 BBQ chicken steamed buns, 2 crab steamed dumplings, 4 glasses prosecco
D - Lebanese buffet - mostly low cal as far as I could make out + 2 small white wines
Extras - treat size milky way and maltesers and 3 gin and slims

Provably over cals but have been conscious of not going too mad!xx

Hey girls!

Hope you've all had lovely weekends? Despite being a bit hungover I've managed to stay well within calories and also run 5k.

Did some fab retail therapy yesterday - Westfield Stratford is so fab!

Wishing I didn't have to go back to work tomorrow xxx

Morning beauts!

Hope fun weekends were had all round. I'm at the dentist this morning so have a few spare minutes before I need to leave the house, which is handy because it's a fast day today and I want to get prepared!

Plan so far is:
Glorious skinny soup (90)
1/2 warburtons thin (50)
M&S Count on Us cod mornay (325)
3 Mikado (33)
Total 498

We had such a lovely weekend, I really have the Monday blues this morning! Hoping to speak to my boss today and take Friday off to go for a facial/massage with my mum and just have a bit of a chilled out day.

Planning on 2 x 5k runs and 1 x 7k this week - probably Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

Final news - scales were down 2lbs this morning so super happy with that. Enjoying how calorie counting works when you're out and about. Only challenge this coming week is a night out for some friends birthdays but feeling confident I can do it within calories so no excuse to fall off the wagon. I would like to be seeing the 10s again next week!

Hope everyone's Monday flies by!xxx

Hello lovely sounds like a brilliant weekend and your post Saturday night made me giggle.

Well done on the 2lb loss you should be really proud :) onwards and downwards!

The runs sound good and so does your fast day! You're aceing this week already! xxxx

Your weekend looked like so much fun! Is it easy to get tickets for the velodrome? Dan would love to go there.

What are your thoughts on HoC??? xxx

Ah it was awesome. Loved every minute! Yes it's pretty easy to get cycling tickets - they do the Revolution Series cycling events there a few times a year and we always go - you get to see the likes of Laura Trott and Ed Clancy doing their thing - the atmosphoere is always fab! Or he could go and do the taster session and actually cycle round the velodrome himself?

I'd just posted about HoC on Lil's diary, funnily enough - we are about 5 episodes in and I'm not loving it as much as I wanted to be. What about you?? xxx

Back