Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Lol! It hadn't even crossed my mind to practice my facial expression! But now I'm thinking, maybe I should?!?!

We would definitely ring our parents and besties first (when I stop hyperventilating!) but then I would definitely let you guys know, and the ring would deffo go on FB ;) xxxx

I know we're going with the try not to think about it but that's so gosh darn exciting!! You guys have me wanting to get married so much! Must remember I'm only 24!! And it'll be yeeearrrss before even a proposal happens!

I got engaged at 24! James was 32 though! xxxx

I didn't realise there was an age gap, Jess. James has got a babyface ;) xxx

I know :D Yep 8 year age gap and I love it because I have always been mature for my age so needed someone who reflected that xxxx

aaaand me and James got engaged on our 4 year anniversary .... so it could be on the cards! eek! xxxx

I've only ever dated older men...my ex of 7 years was 10 years older but Dave is only 5 years. I still torment him about being old though ;) xxx

I've only ever dated older men...my ex of 7 years was 10 years older but Dave is only 5 years. I still torment him about being old though ;) xxx

I dated younger/same age and it never worked out. My first properly older man and I am engaged - good times! haha. Dave has got a baby face too! xxxx

Oh crikey, Jess. I'm freaking out!!! xxx

Don't freak out babe just be excited :) whether it happens this weekend or not it will be a truly wonderful weekend xxxx

btw if he does get him to get a photo of you on the phone telling your mum - james snapped one of me and it is my fave picture

Ah he would love you for saying that! I think he looks much younger for having shaved his hair off - he looked so different when we met! I will have to dig out a pic from FB! xxx

And that is an awesome idea re pics honey - thank you. Will remember that...for when the time comes.

And breathe...................xxx

I've just seen Dave's comment on your timehop! Ooooh!

I love the fact you're planning my outfit for my hypothetical party! I actually wanted to get some more weight off before it happens so kinda hoping I have a few more months! ;)

Ah, who am I kidding. I just want the rock!! :D xxxx

Back