Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Ah thanks girls! Couldn't do it without you though - I'm really not very good at this exercise malarkey and have needed all of your brilliant top tips! Feeling really good about things now. Might even take my trainers and go for a run in Hyde Park on Sunday if it's sunny or in the hotel gym if it rains xxxx

Yes do it! Hyde Park would be lovely to run around on Sunday in the sun before it gets too busy!...that's if you dont have a sore head from the night before of course!!
I think you're proving yourself wrong my dear....you think you're no good at exercise....but may I remind you that you just ran 9km this morning!!! :D xx

Haha. This is true, Ging. I do feel a little bit like Superwoman right now. I guess I mean it just doesn't come naturally to me!

Weather forecast can't make up it's mind for Sunday but would love to get out there and enjoy it. The other option we are thinking about is getting Boris bikes for a couple of hours, which will also burn a few cals. xxx

Lol. Love you, Pip. I might be able to persuade Dave to come for a run with me although his legs were deffo made for cycling. Cardio wise he is supremely fit, but running does his legs in a bit! When we did 4km in Mexico, his calves killed him for 3 days because he's just not used to it. xxx

Your diary is such a happy one lovely to hear you sounding so full of joy even in a fast day well done getting a run in hope you have a lovely day wfh too Xxx

Ah bless our boys! It's strange how our bodies work - he can cycle 250 miles in 24 hours but can't run 5k without being crippled.

I've seen them quite a few times Pip...maybe 6? First time was at Brixton Academy when they had just released Origin of Symmetry and they were incredible...I was hooked! Only seen them twice with Dave but both have been awesome and he loves them even more than I do now. The Dome is a really small venue so the atmosphere will be amazing - I can't wait!xxx

Haha. This is true, Ging. I do feel a little bit like Superwoman right now. I guess I mean it just doesn't come naturally to me!

This is exactly how I feel!!! I am so on the same wave length! Your diary is the best thing morning! Was so excited when I saw your strava update this morning! You're amazing! I could hug you right now! So impressed!!!! And proud! On a fast day as well! WOW!!! And how amazing about muse! In an intimate venue! That will be incredible! I saw them a few years ago at a festival and that was pretty cool so your show will fab! xxx

I would love a Tasha hug right now ;) You smashing your 10k at the weekend gave me a massive shove in the right direction - I needed to cover some distance to prove to myself it was do-able, and now I know it is. I've got just over 3 weeks to keep up the momentum and maybe push the pace slightly. If I can come in under 1hr15 on 6 April I will be the happiest girl in the world xxx

Starting to get REALLY hungry now! Going to make a peppermint tea and switch my yog to 15g of crunchy nut as I really fancy something picky. Hopefully it will take longer to eat too!

Dave's working overtime again tonight so I'm going to pop to town to take back the glitzy dress I didn't wear on Saturday night (£45 more to spend on bubbles this weekend!). Need to make the curry and cauli rice at some point - might do that at lunchtime xxx

I have a whole cauli that I need to make into rice at some point....but with no proper food blender I have to grate it and it goes EVERYWHERE! I just can't face it!
Woo for a bubble fund top up! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
I think you need to invest in a food processor, Ging ;) Before the KitchenAid, mine was a Kenwood from Tesco and I think it was only £35 or something. Deffo worth it to save cauli explosions! xxx

Back