Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

I'm sure the dress will zip up well honey and you'll look amazeballs!
I'm so jealous of how gorgeous your weekend sounds - just enjoy it and dont worry about calories shmaloires!
xxxx

It's all about balance from now on - enjoying (lots) but being conscious of the cals. I need to get some pounds off before this run or I know my knees will suffer.

And if Dave really is going to propose at some point this year, I want to be feeling good for that too :) xxx

Thanks Lil - I hope so!

Actually had a negative calorie day yesterday, thanks to my run, so I'm in as good a position as I can be going into the weekend.

Admittedly if the impossible does happen and he does ask me THE question tomorrow, all of this talk will go out of the window. But realistically, I think I was just getting myself (and you lot) overexcited! ;)

xxx

It's your weekend!!!!

It sure is! Dave's enjoying a G&T while I'm having some squash while we get packed for tomorrow. He's not being at all funny about his bag though so there definitely won't be any questions popped tomorrow. Feeling strangely better knowing that so I can stop second guessing him.

It's going to be such a fab weekend, we are even getting an Uber Lux from the station to the hotel because I've got some credit. Love arriving in style!

We are travelling light so not taking running stuff but we are definitely getting Boris bikes to explore hyde park and having a picnic for lunch. Bliss!!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I blooming love Uber! It's lethal tho!! Never got an Uber lux though...you glamorous pair you!!

Have the best time gorgeous one! You both totally deserve it! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about your antics and eats!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh girls! We are having such a good time - we got picked up from the station in a 7 series BMW with blacked out windows, got upgraded to a room on the 24th floor of the Hilton, given vouchers for free cocktails later and are now having an M&S picnic sat on our window seat with a bottle of Veuve. I'm basically speechless!!xxx

For those not on FB, here are some pics:

image-1111965809.jpg

image-3454633785.jpg

image-1290953253.jpg

image-3345467878.jpg

image-636540732.jpg

image-4218816958.jpg

image-3838346311.jpg

Lol. Never creepy, Tash!

We got our Boris bikes and did a couple of laps of Hyde park, which was lovely. The sun came out properly so we grabbed a couple of mini bottles of prosecco and went to the Bomber Command memorial which has such a special place in my heart because of my grandpa. Just got back to the room for a snooze (Dave didn't sleep well last night) so I'm in my snuggle robe on the window seat enjoying the sunshine thinking life doesn't get much better than this!!xxx

image-1472260776.jpg

image-1378632086.jpg

Back