Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

I'm 7000ft up Whistler mountain and 7 hrs behind the UK. Am getting snowed on, rained on and chucked around in the most mental wind I've ever been boarding in. I saw that it was midday which means it's Saturday eve for you guys. Dragged Bryn off of our run with the pretence of needing a coffee. Really just wanted wifi so I could stalk you!!! You look beautiful. I hope, whatever happens tonight/tomorrow, that you are enjoying every second xxx

I'm 7000ft up Whistler mountain and 7 hrs behind the UK. Am getting snowed on, rained on and chucked around in the most mental wind I've ever been boarding in. I saw that it was midday which means it's Saturday eve for you guys. Dragged Bryn off of our run with the pretence of needing a coffee. Really just wanted wifi so I could stalk you!!! You look beautiful. I hope, whatever happens tonight/tomorrow, that you are enjoying every second xxx

Oh Mrs Rees I love you! No big questions but the best day! We have just been upgraded AGAIN! We are loving it!xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw Sarah babe I love you and your man :) you're such an epic couple XxxX

**** it. It's all gone wrong. Some random man in a kilt came and talked to us in the bar and asked me to dance to the Cuban music. I said maybe after a few drinks but we decided to check out another bar which turned out to be closed. We came back to the room and Dave says a spent "the whole night" looking at this random. Which couldn't be further from the truth. I'm so devastated I don't know what to do. Am laying in the bath in our suite feeling like I'm on the other side of the world to him - I've never seen him like this before but I haven't donr anything wrong. It's gone from the sublime to the ridiculous :( xxx

Oh hunni, sending you virtual hugs, sounds like in his bid for an ultimate anniversary weekend, and you looking so beautiful , he's got a touch of the drunken green eyed monster... Don't go to bed feeling like this, go and try and speak to him, not easy when you haven't done anything wrong xx

Oh hunni, I'm sure it's just too many bubbles. Boys can be so silly sometimes. Can you go and talk to him? Tell him how you're feeling and see if you can turn it around and tell him to stop being an idiot and go back to enjoying your amazing weekend? You def haven't done anything wrong and I'm sure he knows that really, it will just be the drink going to his testosterone fuelled silly head. Massive hugs gorgeous xxxx

Oh darling I hope it's all sorted this morning? Definitely just drunken jealousy. In the interest of your weekend I would try and see it as just that and if he is fine this morning let it go then talk to him about it again after the weekend if you're still upset...a hard thing to do but definitely worth it. Thinking of you xxxx

Hey lovelies, thank you so much for being so fab. I woke him up at 4am because I couldn't sleep and thankfully he realised he was being a twit, so normality has returned!

All so silly and so unlike him. Maybe using the cocktail vouchers the hotel gave us wasn't such a good idea - lots of booze consumed yesterday. Snuggled up together in bed now and looking forward to a yummy breakfast.

They have said we can keep our suite til 6pm so think we are going exploring :) xxx

Last edited:
Got breakfast in the exec lounge as part of our upgrade - fresh fruit followed by scrambled egg and smoked salmon. Naughties were a slice of white toast and a small biscuit with a cuppa! Off to the Tower of London now - so excited!xxx

Glad you got it sorted darling XxxX

Back