Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Ain't that the truth, Jess.

Just realised I have a problem though - I'm due to catch up with one of my besties on Thursday and I know she will want to have dinner. She's a runner so I'm sure it'll be a healthy meal, but still not on plan.

Struggling to get my head round a cunning plan at the mo but i'm sure I will do.

In the meantime, thinking about food today. Want to try not to keep buying lunch in little Tesco as it's so expensive so today's is a bit random but it was what's in the cupboard!!
B - Yeo Valley 0% greek yog (94). Grapes (~20)
L - Porridge sachet with ss milk (220)
D - Leftover chilli with rice topped with half fat sour cream and cheese (haven't counted properly but it'll be max 800)
S - Banana (110), G&slimT at Muse (75)

xxx

Hey gorgeous! Keep glugging the water and those pesky 3lbs will be banished in no time! Really hope your mums ok..I think a second opinion is a good idea, if nothing more than to put your mind at rest. Is there any way you could split your fast day over 2 days...like from weds lunchtime to thurs lunchtime?! Might be confusing but still allows you the flex to have a healthy dins with your friend?!xxx

Hey gorgeous! Keep glugging the water and those pesky 3lbs will be banished in no time! Really hope your mums ok..I think a second opinion is a good idea, if nothing more than to put your mind at rest. Is there any way you could split your fast day over 2 days...like from weds lunchtime to thurs lunchtime?! Might be confusing but still allows you the flex to have a healthy dins with your friend?!xxx

Ooh that's an idea, Ging. I hadn't thought of that. That could definitely work...

I'm probably being silly worry about Mum but the pain was so bad on Saturday, she was in tears, and she has the highest pain threshold of anyone I've ever met...so it must have been awful! She has a few underlying health problems like only having one working kidney and thyroid/calcium issues (and most doctors don't understand the calcium stuff because it's really rare), so I feel like she deserves more of an answer. Her ECG's were clear, which is good, but they had to do two, which again worried me a bit! xxx

Oh Sarah, your poor wee mum. What an awful weekend for her. No wonder you're worried sick!

Like the others have said, forget the fake gain! Weigh yourself after your next fast day and I'm sure it'll be back in line again. Even though you're not doing SW, I always think focusing on SW speed foods helps knock any mid-weeks gains on the head. Lots of berries and veg! xx

You're so right, Lil. We have some spinach at home which I can put through the chilli tonight and I might break my Tesco ban to grab some raspberries to have with my lunch xxx

Thanks ladies. Haven't heard from Mum yet today but will give her a call at lunchtime and check up on her. She has Tuesday's off (although she spends all day at my Grannie's) so at least she can chill and rest a little. Really hope she is well enough for dancing on Wednesday - I know she will be gutted if we have to miss a week. xxx

Oh my gosh, I'm so tired! Struggling to keep my eyes open! Wishing I had some flat shoes in the car so I could go for a walk at luchtime! Might actually break my own rules (on day 1 - well done, Sarah!!) and have lunch in the cafe downstairs just to get away from my desk and have a little break. Might have to look up the calories of a smoked salmon bagel! xxx

Urgh to monday tiredness! Is there anywhere else you can have your planned lunch away from your desk so you still get the break!? At the risk of advising poison...is it something a strong coffee or sugar free red bull might help with if you cant get out for some fresh air (which is obviously the much healthier option!) xxx

Haha. Love you, Ging. I do love a SF Red Bull...haven't had one for yonks! As you say, it's rather poisonous so will try and steer clear of that - reckon I should have time for a quick tactical nap when I get in so just need to survive the next 4 hours. Going to take my lunch as late as poss so the afternoon feels shorter. I'd bought in porridge but not sure it's floating my boat. We do have a breakout area but all of the guys from our IT development team take over and share heaps of amazing Indian food so a) there's no space and b) it makes me want a takeaway SO bad!!! I'm always tempted to pull up a chair and join in...but I don't think that would go down very well! xxx

I went to Tesco. I bought a prawn sarnie and some crisps. Not the best nutrition wise, but well within cals and all tracked on MFP. Not as bad as a super-naughty cheese-filled baguette from our cafe! xxx

Could you fast on Wednesday instead? Or try to save you cals for dinner on Thursday? xxx

Back to back fast Tuesday and Wednesday? I could try but honestly not sure I could stick to it... I've seen Lisa do it before successfully. Maybe I should give it a go xxx

Girls you are so awesome - 800 definitely feels more achievable. Just need to find head-space this evening to plan food for tomorrow. I love it when a plan comes together!! xxx

Not jealous at all about you seeing Muse tonight. Not 1 tiny bit....! xx

Back