Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

No clue. Very weird...came out of the blue and disappeared as quickly. Hope it doesn't come back xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really glad she is ok, must be a big relief xx

Morning girls,

Happy humps!

Fell off the wagon last night - got in, shattered, and Dave suggested walking to the pub for dinner. We shared potato skins to start, then I had moussaka and we shared a bottle of wine. Then came home and had a Bailey's and a Wispa. Not what I'd planned and not within calories, but it was a lovely evening and we had such a giggle on the slightly tipsy walk home!

Scales showed 11st this morning and am getting hacked off with them! Yes, Saturday and yesterday were over cals but to be up 4lbs?!?!

Anyway, still feeling shattered today but am fasting today and off to dancing tonight (fingers crossed Mum will be up for it). WFH tomorrow so will be running first thing and hopefully get the scales moving again.

xxx

There's a vague plan, Pip!

Popcorn (88)
Activia 0% yog (69)
Grapes (20)
Tomato soup (~75)
Warburton's thin (100)
Raspberries (45)
Kitkat (107)
Total 504

xxx

I love random evenings out! Especially with wine!
Lovely looking fast day...even with a kit kat thrown in there..cheeky ;) have a lovely day x

It's because I can't last all day and save all my cals for one meal, Pip. I don't have your willpower. And my rumbling tummy would deafen my entire office ;) xxx

Pesky flippin' scales! I don't feel 4lbs bigger so they must be lying. Actually starting to feel better about how I'm looking in clothes so hopefully things are still moving in the right direction.

Last night was such a giggle - just what we needed to avoid just falling asleep on the sofa! The food was fab and the service was great - we had such a lovely waitress. And I don't think we stopped giggling like children all the way home. That boy really does make me laugh!

We won't see much of each other for the next few days as I'm at dance tonight, my bestie's tomorrow night, we are out for Mum's birthday on Friday night then I'm going to London with Mum on Saturday. So it was nice to have some 'us' time.

xxx

As Ging said, perfect quality time :) I'm glad he makes you so happy!

Fast day sounding yummy! and ignore the silly scales xxxx

Change of food plan as Dave's working a bit late so won't have time for soup. I've got to stop for diesel on the way home anyway so will grab our staple ready meals instead!

Popcorn (88)
Tesco bangers & mash with veg (300)
Raspberries (30)
Kitkat (107)
Total - 525

Oh last night sounds like so so much fun! Ging has hit the nail on the head there about not putting a lbs price on things. It actually has really affected me reading that because I put off so much for fear of the lbs going up. I'm really so glad you had such a lovely night with Dave. The scales will be your pal again in no time.xxx

Yum! Do you know what you're doing at dancing tonight? Xxx

I honestly can't remember what he said last week! I think we are going back to the cha-cha and quickstep as we haven't done those for a couple of weeks. Especially the cha-cha. Looking forward to it! Haven't seen Mum since Saturday when she looked so poorly so will be nice to see her xxx

Oh last night sounds like so so much fun! Ging has hit the nail on the head there about not putting a lbs price on things. It actually has really affected me reading that because I put off so much for fear of the lbs going up. I'm really so glad you had such a lovely night with Dave. The scales will be your pal again in no time.xxx

We are one extreme to the other, aren't we! I'm rubbish at putting stuff off because of being 'on plan' because my thought is that you only live once! xxx

Back