Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Morning beauts! Happy damn Thursday!

Successful fast day then a fab dance class yesterday - Mum was on top form and we worked really hard on cha-cha, rhumba and waltz - definitely a few calories burned!

WFH (actually working from bed at the mo - naughty!) today, Dave has taken the car and we don't have heaps of food in but I'm sure I'll come up with a plan.

B - crunchy nut (for nibbling), yeo 0% greek
L - maybe spicy parsnip soup as I grabbed some bargain parsnips last night
D - veggie lasagne, garlic bread and salad at the bestie's - all counted within cals

Scales -2lb from yesterday so finally moving back in the right direction. Still 2 up from last week's WI though and with tomorrow's 7 course feast and Saturday's afternoon tea looming, things aren't looking good! Not letting it bother me though, my amazing Mum is only 65 once!

xxx

Ah working from home sounds like bliss - I so wish we could do that here!

Food sounding really good :) yummy! especially the lasagne!

Your mum's birthday is definitely more important than scales lovely one xxxx

Mmmm spicy parsnip soup sounds delish!! As does crunch nut nibbling! I can't allow myself to buy a box or I'd demolish the whole thing within days/hours! :)
Dancing sounds fantastic! Are you defo feeling like you're improving? Is it a set course or just a weekly class for the forseeable? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Mmmm spicy parsnip soup sounds delish!! As does crunch nut nibbling! I can't allow myself to buy a box or I'd demolish the whole thing within days/hours! :)
Dancing sounds fantastic! Are you defo feeling like you're improving? Is it a set course or just a weekly class for the forseeable? Xxx

Trust me...not eating ALL of the Crunchy Nut takes all of my willpower! You get quite a lot for 140 cals though.

We are definitely improving at dancing...I think that was class 9 and we have the basics of 5 dances (cha-cha, waltz, quickstep, jive and rhumba). They are by no means perfect but I reckon Mum and I could waltz our way round a dancefloor at a wedding or something now, which I'm really proud of. It's an ongoing class, which is really nice. You pay each week so if you have to miss one, it doesn't matter - you just come back the next week and catch up. We are still really loving it :) xxx

Sounds brilliant! Makes me wish I lived closer to my mum...but if robbie and I move back to herts in a couple of years then I bet she'd be very keen to do something similar!! You just need to find some weddings you can attend together now!! Xx

We are one extreme to the other, aren't we! I'm rubbish at putting stuff off because of being 'on plan' because my thought is that you only live once! xxx

That's the way you should be!!!! It's important to remember life > scales when it's not an everyday occurrence!

So glad your mum was on such good form last night! She sounds ready to celebrate her birthday anyway! Yay! So glad last weekend seems to be behind her :) sounds like a lovely meal tonight at your pals! Garlic bread on plan! Calorie counting sounds like the dream if you have the discipline for fast days.. which I don't! x

Offiicial WI's are usually Monday - dread to think what they will say on Monday, but I will take whatever they say and carry on! Dave and I are going for a 500 cal day on Sunday so it's all good in the hood!

I can't wait to get to Liz's for lasagne tonight! xxx

Yeah I've done a couple of Saturday WI's recently but definitely don't want to this week after 7 courses of heaven tomorrow night!! :D

Yep he fasted yesterday - he's such a superstar. Sunday is going to be HARD...I definitely couldn't do it without him xxx

You'll do it chick just dont get out of bed until the afternoon ;) xxxx

Happy Friday beauties!!

It's been one heck of a long week! I'm so glad it's Friday! I'm in the office but am sitting in the corner on my own being anti-social, partly because I want to be able to sort out a couple of bits for Mum's birthday, partly because I can't be bothered to talk to anyone and partly because I have some work I really need to concentrate on with no distractions. I'm normally rubbish at hot desking so when I do sit somewhere else, it takes everyone by surprise!

Had such a lovely evening with Liz last night and dinner wasn't too bad calorie wise, but then I had made brookies and she had got eclairs! Oops!!

Plan for today is:
B - porridge with SS milk (~230)
L - Tesco Finest cajun salad (267)
D - 7 course tasting menu with wine flight (2,500,000,000!)

Hope you gorgeous ones all have a super duper Friday!

xxx

Morning chick :) It really has been a long week hasn't it?!

You feeling okay honey with not feeling bothered to talk to anyone? I totally get the other things though!

Don't worry about the dessert - all in moderation :)

Have a lovely day honey xxxx

Hey Jess,

Yeah I'm fine, just feeling super-tired and like I can't be bothered with the mindless chat that tends to happen in the office on a Friday! I've got Radio 2 on my headphones and they are playing the world excusive of Will Young's new single, which is making me very happy!

Got in at the crack of dawn this morning so hoping to disappear at 4pm - it can't come soon enough!! I want to get home to my handsome man, get my Louboutin's on and enjoy some delicious food with my lovely Mum and Dad xxx

xxx

My Mum and I love him too...I think we have seen him 4 or 5 times now. The single was good - quite 70s sounding, I thought. And I think it has a sample of an old song in it as some of the lyrics sounded really familiar. Did you see the album cover release on IG? He is looking amazing! Really hope he tours again! xxx

I will try and get pics of each course - I'm so looking forward to it!

I think I'm going to wear the navy lace dress I wore in London the other week - if I get time to pick it up from the dry cleaners. It goes really well with the LB's and I've got a lovely gold Kurt Geiger bag that matches.

Want to try and grab a little balloon and maybe a little arrangement of flowers to go on the table tonight if I can. As long as I get out of here on time at 4pm I should be OK!

xxx

Back