Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Your evening and outfit sounds gorgeous. Can't wait to see pics if you can sneak some in! Roll on 4pm xxx

I'm so jealous of your evening! It sounds so amazing and what a cracking day to look forward to tomorrow too. Really hoping the day flies in for you!

I'm a big WY fan too... he got my vote in Pop Idol and still does... I was pure devo'd when he announced he was gay!!! x

I LOVE Will Young! Proper sobbed when he came out as gay :( Did anyone else go to the pop idol tour? does anyone remember aaron bayley? he is in the band I am considering for my wedding! Will Young might be his friend still?!

Glad you're okay Sarah :) and you will look proper gorgeous in your dress and heels xxxx

I hope the day is flying in for you! Only 2 hours to go!!

I was wondering if you ever finished reading the Chimp Paradox? I've been meaning to sit down and read it for ages but never got round to it and would really liked to before the marathon. I might be able to over Easter and next week when Michael's away as I'm tapering and will have a bit more time. Tempted to download the audiobook maybe and listen to it while running... but always prefer to read books first!! x

Hello lovelies!

The day is going by pretty quickly, actually, which is good! One more meeting to go at 3pm then I'm on the home straight!

Lil - no I never got past the first few chapters of the book, although strangely I was talking to Dave about it in relation to my running the other day and it reminded me I need to go back to it. Feel like I haven't picked up a book for AGES which is unlike me! Will definitely take my Kindle when Mum and I have our spa day on 7 April and will check it out then.

xxx

I really do want to read it all - he's such a clever chap and the idea of it resonates with me so much. Just need to find the time...no, actually...make the time! After the Walking Dead season finale on Monday, I'll have a chunk of time I can replace with reading. We are going to be lost without it #addictedtozombies xxx

Gorgeous and looks yummy xxxx

Morning girls! Had such a nice day with mum yesterday - miss Saigon was fab, if a little racy in parts for my innocent little mummy! Would deffo recommend the afternoon tea at Soho Hotel too - faultless!

Then we had a mooch along oxford street - I picked up some more makeup drawers from muji for my ever expanding makeup collection and mum treated me to the most amazing rose gold eyeshadow from Chantecaille. Love love!

Poor Dave is full of cold so he won't be fasting today and I'm not sure I can do it without him! Will keep things healthy and fast tomorrow instead maybe? Hate seeing him unwell even if it is only man flu :( xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't worry too much about not fasting sweetheart, it doesn't happen very often and you'll be back on track with your two fasts next week. Maybe skip weigh in this week though to save you the heartache if the scales don't move.

Yesterday sounds positively fab! What a lovely day! And poor Dave being full of horrid cold. I've been quite lucky so far this year...touch wood! Have you any plans today? xxx

Back