Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Good luck today darling. Remember you have ran 10k before a few weeks ago so you can 100% smash this. Go Sarah!!!!

Is your run today or tomorrow gorgeous? Either way, have an amazing day and so much luck being chucked your way xxxx

Aww thanks so much girls! Thankfully it's tomorrow as I'm still feeling really poorly. Think it's viral as no drugs are helping! Can't wait for spa day Tuesday xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Getting ready now...so wishing I didn't feel rubbish but can't change that so just have to do my best. Taxi is booked for 8am, race starts at 10.30 and carluccios is booked for 12.30!xxx

image-2211009110.jpg

Thanks gorgeous ones - it's done! A few minutes slower than I would have liked but I ran all the way. It was super hot so am a bit sunburnt! Thank you guys for all your support and Sponsorship and amazingness!!!xxxx

Thanks gorgeous ones - it's done! A few minutes slower than I would have liked but I ran all the way. It was super hot so am a bit sunburnt! Thank you guys for all your support and Sponsorship and amazingness!!!xxxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awe that's brilliant well done hun xx

You absolute superstar!!!!

Never forget, it doesn't matter how far or how fast you've run - you're still doing so much more than anyone sitting on their backside at home!!

You never really ran before. At the beginning of the year you took the time to sit down and draw up a realistic training plan which seen you out at 6am in horrible weather, sticking to it and going from couch to 10k in 3 months. That is an INCREDIBLE achievement and you should be so, so proud!!! Enjoy those bubbles xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
Back