Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

That's true - tesco now have an office here so will be up more regularly. Jo came down from Newcastle too! Can't believe it was two years ago!!xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

-waves-

You wouldn't know it but I still read everyone's diaries, just not a poster anymore! ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just wanted to let you know you have totally inspired me to get going with the c25k again, just need some new gym gear as it's all too big now grrr.. Where would I look for one of these foam rollers, cos I think that will defo help me xxx

I just wanted to let you know you have totally inspired me to get going with the c25k again, just need some new gym gear as it's all too big now grrr.. Where would I look for one of these foam rollers, cos I think that will defo help me xxx

Oh Lisa that's brilliant!

We got our foam roller on amazon. I think it was about £10 :) xxx

Morning girls! TGIF!! Can't wait for the weekend to start!

Food plan today is:
B - skinny chai latte
L - leftover gnocchi bake
D - bbq! Steak and king prawns with salsa and 1.5 large glasses of red!

What have you beauts all got planned for the weekend?

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh my god what a brilliant food day!! Gnocchi bake and prawns and steak...could it actually get any better?!!
Super jel right now!! I hope today flies by huni so you can get home to your boy and your bbq asap!

A relatively chilled one for me this weekend, out for a few drinks with an old pal tonight...out for a friends 30th tomorrow and will get my nails done at some point too...bliss! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Haha. I am pretty excited about BBQ-times. Dave cooks a mean barbie!

Your weekend sounds fab! Where is the 30th? Do you know what you're wearing?e

We are at one of my bestie's for dinner tomorrow night and might stay over. Then I think Sunday is a sport on telly day - there's the grand prix and a massive cycling race (Bradley Wiggins' last race before he retires from Team Sky) so Dave will deffo want to be watching.

Definitely want to get a run in as well. Can't decide between tomorrow or Sunday. Liz and Pete have invited us to stay over on Saturday night but not sure if we will or not - the option of too many bubbles/too much wine will be too tempting!

Need to decide what to make for pudding to take tomorrow too. Am thinking Nigella's grasshopper pie - mmmm Oreo and minty, marshmallowy goodness!! xxx

Change of plan! Liz and her little boy (not so little, he's just turned 11!) are poorly so we are rain-checking. Slightly releived that we can have a less boozy one!

Probably going to hop on the train to Brighton. The weather isn't supposed to be amazing but we haven't had a day there for ages - we can have a lovely long walk, some yummy food (within cals, obvs) and maybe a few drinks.

xxx

Sounds like a different than initially planned but lovely weekend all the same :) BBQ sounds lovely - I can't wait until we buy a house so we can have a nice one xxxx

Thanks Pip. A friend of a friend is running the marathon on Sunday. I don't think it'll be too bad tomorrow though - there's an exhibition thing where people pick up their race pack but shouldn't impact us much. Especially as we're getting the train so don't have to worry about crazy parking :)

Will probably just do a 5k in the morning but if I'm feeling OK I might go a bit further. Ridiculously my feet are still a bit of a blistered mess, so I need to dig out my blister platers and apply them carefully before I go! I have asked Dave if he wants to come with me but don't think he's all that keen!

We are both super excited about the weekend now! We both love being by the seaside, especially Brighton, and there are loads of places we love to eat so it should be a really nice day. I obviously adore my bestie but her hubby is a bit of a funny one so don't think Dave was massively keen about having dinner with them as he gets left with Pete and he's one of those people who just talks about how much money he earns and all the things he's done bigger/better than anyone else ever... :rolleyes: After me being poorly last weekend and all the focus being on my 10k, it will be nice for us just to have a chilled weekend together.

xxx

Aww wish you could hop on the Hover straight to Brighton! You and Dan, Sam and Bryn and Dave and I could have a cheeky beverage on the beach! xxx

Back