Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Hey honey,

The Glorious soups are yum! And some are only 85 cals for half a pot. I had the one with chilli and beans today...can't remember the name of it and the rest of the pot is in the fridge at home, but I can look later. definitely recommend them though.

For me, skipping lunch doesn't work, but I'm sure it does for some people, so give it a try. Making it more 'brunch' time would be my choice, but like I said, you just need to find what works best for you :)

xxx

I second the soups, for a low cal lunch/dinner they can't be faulted!! New England Autumn is really low cal (Butternut squash) and Persian Hug (spicy tomatoey type one I think) is really yum :) xx

I second the soups, for a low cal lunch/dinner they can't be faulted!! New England Autumn is really low cal (Butternut squash) and Persian Hug (spicy tomatoey type one I think) is really yum :) xx

Thanks girls, I'll try and get one in for the next fast day, tomorrow I'll go for something as late as I can in the morning and then tea when I get in. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

How was your fast day honey xxxx

Well hellooooo, it's been a long time and I am catching up on your diary and you have run a 10K - WOW! I am seriously impressed, well bloody done you! Inspiring stuff.

I was also just looking through your "progress in pics" thread and it reminded me that even starting at this time of the year, by summer I can have lost some proper weight and FEEL much better about myself....I've done this before, I know I can do it again, my head has just not been in the right place at ALL for months. :-/

You're looking fabulous xx

Hey beauts,

Sorry for being MIA yesterday - left for Gloucester at 7am - 3.5 hour drive there, meetings, then 4.5 hour drive back - thank you M25, you total douchebag!!! Then had a load of work to do which took 'til about 8 and went straight to bed. Hardly ended up eating so was an impromptu second fast day! Might be able to do 4:3 this week!

Work has kicked off again big style so despite the early night I feel like I've hardly slept - auditors are in and I hate the feeling they are trying to catch you out. MD is also back on the case and doing my head in and we have 2 other massive projects. Boss has warned of late nights for the rest of the week and I was sat at my desk at 6.45 this morning. Yuck!

Really not sure of food plan today but probably:
B - Oat so simple (190) with a squirt of choc shot and some strawbs (although feeling sick at the moment and not fancying anything!)
L - Finest Cajun salad (~300)
D - Something quick between working late and dancing...TBC!!

Probably won't see much of you girlies today, but happy humps and loads of love!

xxx

Well hellooooo, it's been a long time and I am catching up on your diary and you have run a 10K - WOW! I am seriously impressed, well bloody done you! Inspiring stuff.

I was also just looking through your "progress in pics" thread and it reminded me that even starting at this time of the year, by summer I can have lost some proper weight and FEEL much better about myself....I've done this before, I know I can do it again, my head has just not been in the right place at ALL for months. :-/

You're looking fabulous xx

Hello my love! How are you getting on? I'm not looking at all fabulous at the mo but am determined to get back to 10.0 again soon!! 9lbs to go based on today's scale hop! Hope to catch up on your diary soon? xxx

Hello my love! How are you getting on? I'm not looking at all fabulous at the mo but am determined to get back to 10.0 again soon!! 9lbs to go based on today's scale hop! Hope to catch up on your diary soon? xxx

Have a good day my dear... Must be the week for audits... We have ours tomorrow ... That 9lb will be gone in no time xxx

Oh lovely I hope you're ok. How long are the auditors in? I hate that feeling of constantly being watched/checked too...makes you start doubting, or checking and double checking everything!

Make sure you keep up your energy if you're going to be putting in the hours this week...that brain work will be churning through the cals!

Fingers crossed for a whizzing streak to the weekend for some rest! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning lovely, I hope work isn't causing the sicky feeling, I know it's hard but try and not let them get to you doll, you work mightly hard and they would be lost without you!

Chin up chuck
xxxxxx

Thanks girls.

Definitely work making me feel sick. Managed half my porridge but not the rest. Loads of water though. Can't wait to get out of here tonight (probably late) and go dancing with Mum to have an hour of not thinnking about work.

Stressful meetings, heaps of deadlines and a noon meeting with the auditors. Know they will ask me a question I can't answer, because that's their job, but will just have to answer honestly and hope I tick all the boxes. At least it's only one of my partners they are looking at - some people are being checked on 4 or 5!

xxx

Have just realised I am halfway to target - 9lbs off and 9lbs to go. That has made me smile even though work is making me want to go and hide in the corner! xxx

Phew! Audit meeting over - they just need some copies of documents which will hopefully be fine. I really wish I didn't get myself worked up about these things, but I just can't help it. I guess it's some form of anxiety...silly really.

Just tucking into my Tesco Finest salad (262 cals) and also picked up a banana Muller Corner (~180) - yumma! It's soooo nice outside! Hate the fact I can't be out there enjoying it. Going to try my hardest to get out of here on time so I can have a sit in the garden when I get back. xxxx

Back