Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Blimey! Hell yes, all change now!! (plus I'm not in investment banking where the ludicrous amounts are made)..the chances of me retiring before about age 70 are ZILCH! :) to be honest I'd probs get bored if I stopped working in my 40s! I think i love my job too much! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

He was a systems analyst and worked on the first ever internet banking software/system...I'm not actually sure what Jill did...something in commercial. So not proper banking I guess but part of the right kind of organisation at the right time #luckysausages! xxx

Hello honey. So sorry to hear about everything that happened with your grannie. That is just dreadful. Broke my heart reading it. She must have been so frightened. :( I'm glad you guys are taking action though. Those people need to know how bang out of order they were. I hope you can get some sort of help from a charity or suchlike. I don't really have grandparents so I can't imagine how difficult a situation it must be for you all but I know you will all do everything you can for her. From what I know you and your mum and total stars and I'm sure your dad is too! Sounds like a busy weekend but hopefully a nice relaxing one too! What type of dog is Bertie? (The crazy dog lady to your and Lils crazy cat lady) and I hope you enjoyed your pastry! They are the best! Xx

Bertie is the most beautiful black Cocker Spaniel you've ever seen! So hard to take pics of him because he is so dark but I will try when he arrives tomorrow :D xxx

Well, today has not been very nutritious! I had a pain au choc for breakfast and a Feast for lunch! Haven't eaten anything else though and won't do until dinner - Prezzo have plenty of 500 cal options so I'll still be well under cals for the day. Have got a much more nutritious day planned for tomorrow - starting with a bacon, avo and tomato WM roll brekkie! xxx

No chance!!!! I couldn't walk that far, let alone run!!

You absolutely could.
Honestly, I am proof!!

Even go for the breakfast run... 5k, beautiful sights, free t-shirt, croissants/pain au choc/coffee at finish line - and only 7EUR! winnnning!

You can cheer on Jennie, Tasha and Sarah next year! x

You absolutely could.
Honestly, I am proof!!

Even go for the breakfast run... 5k, beautiful sights, free t-shirt, croissants/pain au choc/coffee at finish line - and only 7EUR! winnnning!

You can cheer on Jennie, Tasha and Sarah next year! x

Um...me? Noooooooooooooooooo!!! xxx

Back