Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Aww naughty Bertie!
Sounds like a wonderful weekend though lovely!
Good luck on the fast today! Have you got your eats in mind? I'm crap on a fast if things are crazy as I just start grabbing whatever is in sight!! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I was so disorganised this morning there are no eats planned...which is potentially dangerous but I'm staying positive I can crack it.

I know there's a low cal meal in the freezer. Dave can eat the leftover chilli from Saturday night which is in the fridge - he's doing a long ride tonight so deffo wont be fasting.

So I'm thinking:
Popcorn (88)
SF Jelly pot (5)
Tesco HL sausage & veg mash (288)
Strawbs (~50)

He's only stayed in other people's houses a couple of times and apparently didn't settle there either. Bless him!

We are getting our little Mog-chops back tonight - can't wait! Was too tired to steam the floors yesterday but we did get all the bedding washed and dried so the house is almost de-dogged ready for her to come back. Missed her last night!

xxx

No salty popcorn in Tesco! Boo!! Went for Fridge Raiders instead - 133 cals. Plus a jelly pot - 5 cals. Leaves me with enough for my sausage and mash dinner then 75 for a 'treat' later! xxx

Maybe half a Kitkat or half a Kinder Egg with a camomile tea? Or I might go for an Options made with milk instead to use up the cals - I adore the strawberry chocolate one. xxx

Maybe half a Kitkat or half a Kinder Egg with a camomile tea? Or I might go for an Options made with milk instead to use up the cals - I adore the strawberry chocolate one. xxx

Can I paypal you to send me some of this!? I'm dying to try that and the salted caramel one and we can't get them here :'(

Tash I can totally send you some yumminess! PM or FB me your address and next time I'm in Tesco, I'll grab you some bits - is there anything else you can't get? xxx

Guys I actually had a dream last week that my tesco started stocking the strawberry options and was gutted when I woke up!! I kid you not! I've just wanted to try them for so long!! Was genuinely considering driving to Newry for hot chocolate (that's just over the border Sarah! Lil will know what i mean!) Can I send you guys anything!? :)

Oh Sarah, babe! Really hope you're okay! xxxx

You sent hifi bars so I totally owe you some Options! Will try my very best to remember and send some over very soon - anything else you'd like? xxx

Yes!!! I'm more than happy to send anything you fancy too tasha! I often do a Tesco online shop which can be good for ensuring you actually get what you want so just let us know!! :)
Sarah you poor thing, Are you feeling any better? I hope you've told work and have taken yourself home for some rest in a dark room. Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back